Skip to main content
Topic: Post all your cardomains (Read 6300 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post all your cardomains

Reply #15
I wouldn't say the same as Shawn, but I don't use Cardomain.

What I was wondering is, why do you guys use it so much? Seriously.. is it just the free hosting of pics and/or keeping an online log of your cars? I ask because I've read a few user comments, and there seem to be some real pen 15s out there that just run around and talk chit about random people's cars. If I'm gonna show anyone any part of one of my cars, I'd prefer it to be people who (even if they're not fans of that particular make and model) can have *some* appreciation for it, and not just say something stupid like "go buy a Civic and be done with it".

Reply #17
Not a problem for me.. like I said, I don't use the site. I believe I asked what everyone else saw in it as a benefit.

Reply #18
in my sig.

Reply #19
mine just points to my website, lol

Take a guess where the link to that is ;)

Reply #20
cardomain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #22
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/515363
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #24
Should be in my sig now!

Reply #25
Yeah I was looking for your car andrew beetle. Sorry if I misspelled it. I was looking for ideas for my car, and I was alittle curious about the twin turbo thing that you had planned.(unless that was some one else I was thinking about :brick: )
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #26
Yep the twin turbos are in the works now. The best part is  that you could call it a turbocoupe now but its with two turbos instead of one.

Reply #27
Hmm. Twin Turbo Coupe. I like the sound of that.

My car aint good enough for Cardomain. Its a $150 car that was gonna be sent to the junkyard(hence the title under my name). I'll try and post screens tomarrow.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #28
Check out the sig...

BMN