Skip to main content
Topic: thunder306 out :( , Mark VIII in :) (Read 5805 times) previous topic - next topic

thunder306 out :( , Mark VIII in :)

Reply #15
1996 SVT Thunderbird that they only made 1 of? :D

Reply #16
Quote from: thunder306;160345
Yeah that is nice, whats the price on that bad boy?

Too much for me. Mid to Hi 20s, I don't remember the exact figure.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #17
We live so close and have almost the same id and I 've never seen the car! Is he still local?
Jim

Reply #18
Ok I just got totally confused, lol. I though you (thundr306) were talking to yourself.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #19
Quote from: thunder306;160370
I'm not getting anything new, I will say its a 1996 and some of you have already seen pictures of it

Zach's Cougar? :hick:

Quote from: thunder306
And I'm looking for a confortable car that is sporty and could drive my daughter around and something that my wife could drive if she ever needed to.

You've pretty much described a Thunderbird or Cougar :shakeass:

Quote from: jcassity
i hope you decide to bring in another bird, absence makes the heart grow fonder so maybe you'll find out how much you miss the fox body.
Fox Birds and Cougars are like herpes. You can never get them totally out of your system. No matter how long you go without showing any symptoms, they will flare up again at some point :hick:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #20
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;160443

Fox Birds and Cougars are like herpes. You can never get them totally out of your system. No matter how long you go without showing any symptoms, they will flare up again at some point :hick:

OMG,,, right click "save as"

Reply #21
You guys are close, I'll give a hint... The car I'm 99% sure I'm buying is from another member of this board and it's been posted here before with pics.. It's not hard to guess cause I already gave alot of hints in the other posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #22
Sad to see you go man i remember back when i joined and you were here,  i have been an active member since 02 i believe.

Reply #23
I'll be around, it actually good for the progress of the car cause my brother-in-law has pockets full of money and wants to finsh the car and take over where I left off. I'll still be involved with the process.

So we'll be posting/sharing pics etc.. and It's actually cool because he wants to go to catjam and all that stuff so we'll be more involved with the tbird/cougar community than I ever had the time to do on my own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
hmmm sho?
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #25
A Pinto Wagon With A V6!!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #26
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;160443
Zach's Cougar? :hick:

Nominee for the Sig of the Year ..... Hell, You Won with that...

Quote from: A Pinto Wagon With A V6!!![/QUOTE

A pinto wagon convertible with a L4 quad turbo !!
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #27
Quote from: shame302;160553
hmmm sho?

thats what i was thinkin....
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #29