Skip to main content
Topic: help my picture!! (Read 927 times) previous topic - next topic

help my picture!!

is too big for my signiture, can someone make it smaller? thank you
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

help my picture!!

Reply #1
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

help my picture!!

Reply #2
thank you!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

help my picture!!

Reply #3
no prob.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

help my picture!!

Reply #4
If you would like a free program where you can convert all kinds of picure file types, resize, make pics black/white, and some other cool stuff, you can use Irfan View.  Just google it and download it.  Very easy to use.

help my picture!!

Reply #5
Its still way to big.
One 88

help my picture!!

Reply #6
:stupid:
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

help my picture!!

Reply #7
Its still way to big.
Better?
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

help my picture!!

Reply #8
An easy way to reduce the size is to copy the picture and paste it into microsoft paint. Click on image then stretch/skew. Type in a number smaller than 100 in both the horizontal and vertical fields. A value around 50-60 would be more reasonable.

help my picture!!

Reply #9
Quote from: MasterBlaster;151989
Better?

Very much so.  A lot of the signatures on this board are getting out of hand.
One 88