Skip to main content
Topic: HOW TO: Install Aerobird Motorsports center console decal kit (Read 6128 times) previous topic - next topic

HOW TO: Install Aerobird Motorsports center console decal kit

Reply #30
dose any one have a print out of one or anything that i could make my own from? and maybe if i can i might make some more to sell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Reply #31
Are you still making these????
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #32
No.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #33
He's been out of business for a loooooong time now.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #34
Dang that sucks I was just doin a search and saw this thread (and how old it was lol) and figured i'd give it a try. Does anyone else make them cause im either gonna have to get another pass door lock thing or get a kit like this???
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.

Reply #35
well there was a guy who bought it out but he never opened for business. I know i could use those right now to get that part of my interior squared away.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #36
The door lock stickers didn't last too long once applied. You're MUCH better off finding another door lock switch and using it. High wear areas like a pdl switch aren't good for decals.

Reply #37
Ok well i'll think of something for that the main thing I was kinda looking for was a center console plate with both power seats power windows but no power mirrors for my tbird interior project. I think I might be able to use earlier cougar mirrors (or may be just the glass and motor part) but if I cant I dont want a PM switch there that does nothing.

Reply #38
I had a guy who was going to try and make the decals for the center panel,but,he can't do it right now,so,I'm going to go another route.Pics when it happens.....hopefully soon.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #39
Your just a Tease!!!!
Mike

Reply #40
Once mine is done,I'll show pics and tell how I did it.Hopefully Monday.

Reply #41
Sweet cant wait to see em!!!

Reply #42
I'm still waiting for a trip minder pic :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #43
,I forgot about that.I have to clean the Sport before Saturday afternoon,I'll grab a few pics of general "stuff" from the Sport.