Skip to main content
Topic: unfortunate news (Read 2042 times) previous topic - next topic

unfortunate news

Reply #15
he's right, dont sign off untill your happy... thier jobs are to under pay and piss people off b/c they do that to someone in this country ever 3 seconds (i bet)

unfortunate news

Reply #16
I will add on the datsun 510 they tried to give $550 and I laughed at them. They told me the car wasn't worth anything. I told them I wasn't going to settle for anything less than a car of the same size or bigger and that same quality interior and engine. I got the adjuster to come out and look at the car. It only had 73,000 miles on it. The adjuster even said I can see why you won't take or $550. This car is in mint shape. They rented me a car for a month and paid for it all even the insurance on the rental. Then when we did settle I got $1800.00 for the datsun. They even let me keep the rental until I found a car to reaplace the datsun. I had the reantal a total of almost 2 months.  I did this all by myself. I never paid anything to a lawyer. Any time they didn't want to work with me it was hang up or tell them I'm just gonna go talk to a lawyer. Hey it works.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

unfortunate news

Reply #17
Sorry to see that happen to your bird. Work the insurance bit as much as you can. It's difficult but if you complain enough, they will work to better satisfy you.