Skip to main content
Topic: I know USA is a tort-friendly, lawyer- society, but... (Read 4868 times) previous topic - next topic

I know USA is a tort-friendly, lawyer- society, but...

Reply #30
I'm glad I have sensitive girls. I just holler at them and they start weeping. lol
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #31
so no one other then me has ever done what the labels have told you not to just to see what happens?
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #32
Saw a nerf gun comercial earlier today, said on the bottom of the screen in tiny grey letters 'slow motion' no shiznit? I thought the dart would actually drift accross the room at a harmless 2kph...

The cure to save the world is to restrict medical services, and stop saving these idiots when they screw up, granted everyone gets hurt but c'mon! Today I was in emergency (screwdriver through the hand, yes it hurts like a mofookie) and the woman in the booth next to me was telling the doctor she had over 62 allergies, MS, arthritis, and lord knows what else. Worst part is she had her three kids with her which means that those poor genes are going to spread, they are going to breed with other people possibly of week body or mind then we have more messed up people, were going to breed our species into extinction. In the wild these people would have been killed or died before they could reproduce keeping the species strong. I know its a ****in cruel way of looking at it but does it not make sense?

I am NOT saying that the disabled or diseased shoul die, just saying that this is the cause of alot of problems and its only going to get worse till we no longer exist.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #33
The problem is, we have no natural predators. We are out own predators, and all of these labels and lawsuits are keeping the weak and stupid walking around.

Cruel? Yes. True? Yes.

Someone stupid enough to put a sealed bag over their head should suffocate. Someone who slips on a wet floor and breaks something should be hurt and pay. Someone who slams their head in the hatch should have a headache. Someone who burns themselves on fireworks should feel the burn.

Why is this? Its how we learn. Take the pain away, we never learn.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #34
Quote from: tbirdscott;137967

Worst part is she had her three kids with her which means that those poor genes are going to spread, they are going to breed with other people possibly of week body or mind then we have more messed up people, were going to breed our species into extinction. In the wild these people would have been killed or died before they could reproduce keeping the species strong. I know its a ****in cruel way of looking at it but does it not make sense?

Scott

I'll take weak people over compassionless jackasses any day. Who the **** made you the judge of others?

Are you God?

That was the single most assinine thing I have ever read on the internet.

Kill any cats today?
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #35
I snuck a retard into a sperm bank...

Name that band

Reply #36
Saw a nerf gun comercial earlier today, said on the bottom of the screen in tiny grey letters 'slow motion' no shiznit? I thought the dart would actually drift accross the room at a harmless 2kph...

The cure to save the world is to restrict medical services, and stop saving these idiots when they screw up, granted everyone gets hurt but c'mon! Today I was in emergency (screwdriver through the hand, yes it hurts like a mofookie) and the woman in the booth next to me was telling the doctor she had over 62 allergies, MS, arthritis, and lord knows what else. Worst part is she had her three kids with her which means that those poor genes are going to spread, they are going to breed with other people possibly of week body or mind then we have more messed up people, were going to breed our species into extinction. In the wild these people would have been killed or died before they could reproduce keeping the species strong. I know its a ****in cruel way of looking at it but does it not make sense?

I am NOT saying that the disabled or diseased shoul die, just saying that this is the cause of alot of problems and its only going to get worse till we no longer exist.

Scott

Totally agree that people if doing stupid things should suffer for it, and I also agree on direction we as a species is going, along with in the wild stuff. But what is one to do.

Though if we were to get rid of politicians first most problems would be solved, they need there own warning labels. It trickles down from them.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #37
Quote from: Cougar5.0;138147
I'll take weak people over compassionless jackasses any day. Who the **** made you the judge of others?

Are you God?

That was the single most assinine thing I have ever read on the internet.

Kill any cats today?

I may be a jackass but atleast I can see whats happening to us.

Whats with the cats??

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #38
The problem is who writes the standards by which we choose what is good and what is bad? Ever hear of David Ring? He is a preacher that has battled a lot of  in his life and you might well say why is he around. But hear him speak and you will be amazed. And his response to those that question him and his physical conditions? "I have cerebral palsy. So what's your problem?" For we all have a problem somewhere or another. And most of us have multiple problems. Does that mean we should die?

Albert Einstein. A genius of a man. But unable to function in society without assistance. Does that mean he should be killed off for he is the weak link socially? Or breed for he is the strong link mathametically.

Or how about Hitler? Breed him for he did a lot of good things for Germany. He rebuilt national pride. He rebuilt the country and economy to a good deal. Or kill him for he was bad for the world. He killed those he saw as inferior. He was a tyrant.

I believe there is a standard by which men can be judged. It is called the Bible. And what does it say? That GOD loves all men. Irregardless of their condition. But it also says we all deserve to die. For none of us are perfect. But GOD has provided a way of escape. We can choose to take it or not. And for me to say that a person should die just because they are weak in an area that I may be strong? I don't think so...because using that logic there would be a lot of people looking to throw my worthless hide away. And I kinda like being alive.

One other item to mention. Is it not the duty of the strong to protect the weak? Why do you think you are strong? Just to build up yourself or to help others that may need it? Perfect example is in the husband protecting his wife. For each have a duty and role to play and one of the husbands is to protect the house and all that is in it. Don't believe me? Just go next door to your neighbors house some night and try and clean him out. See what happens.

Bryan

Reply #39
Today I was in emergency (screwdriver through the hand, yes it hurts like a mofookie) and the woman in the booth next to me was telling the doctor she had over 62 allergies, MS, arthritis, and lord knows what else.

Wait, wait, wait. So you were sitting there with a screwdriver through YOUR hand and judging the survival fitness of another person? To be fair, she probably wasn't doing anything directly to get her allergies or MS. She was probably looking over at you, shaking her head and wondering how you managed to pull off your own injury. So who "screwed up"?

You cannot apply survival of the fittest to humans, and feel that the species is threatened by someone who has a "weak body or mind." Where would you be without vaccines? Are you telling me you've never taken any antibiotics or any other medications? How about the food that you consume that is fortified by vitamins and other essential nutrients? Without those things, no matter how "fit" you may be, your own probability of survival drops dramatically - you would have probably died in the wild. If you feel that we shouldn't help the "weaker" or "stupider" then logically we should do away with medicine as a whole.

When the next smallpox, Spanish flu or Bubonic plague threatens the population, you can bet humans won't just stand by a watch. We are not mice, dogs or anything else in nature. We are blessed in that we have medicine and science, which no other animal has. In many ways, humans are above nature - just take a look at artwork, music, movies, philosophy, education, etc. It is our duty to protect all individuals equally with the abilities given to us, as it is so stated in both of our governments.

Another point: there are no "good" or "bad" genes. Assigning such values is arbitrary at best. For example, those who inherit the Sickle Cell Trait are less susceptible to malaria. Now in North America where malaria is relatively rare, some would call this trait "bad," but in other parts of the world, this trait can be seen as "good." The bottom line is, some genes are selected for at different places or times, and they are neither good or bad.

About a hundred years ago, there were some who believed as you do in the consequences of Darwinian evolution in humans. They felt that the "lower class" population was outbreeding the "upper class" population, and thus, in a few generations the country would be overrun by vagrants, criminals, people of lower mental capacity, the weak and the sickly. There was actually a movement to pay "upper class" people to bear children, and there were programs in the Appalachian areas to sterilize individuals deemed mentally retarded. If this sounds eerily similar to the beliefs of the puppies regime, it is. Hitler studied this Eugenics movement in the United States, and also believed that he had the duty and the right to protect what he saw to be the ideal gene pool. Needless to say, he won't be remembered in history for doing humankind any favors.

Now i'm not saying there aren't a few head-scratchers out there in terms of warning labels. But what I am saying is that it's easy for us to sit here and judge other less fortunate people, and that is a mistake. Most people here are in good health, well-educated and have lots of life experience - and for that we are lucky. But you can't tell someone who has 62 allergies or whatever else disease that they shouldn't have kids. You can't let a 1 year old kid suffocate on a plastic bag when they don't know anything about anything. It's unfair to call someone weak and stupid and ignore them because they weren't fortunate enough to have access to the same healthcare, loving families and education that we were. It's over 100 years after the first Eugenic "thinkers" bitched and moaned about the decline of civilization, and we're still here kicking stronger than ever.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #40
Quote from: 4thqtr;138270
and we're still here kicking stronger than ever.

Lol, now that is debatable.

But you are correct, we are still here.

P.S.  What ever happened to personal responsibility?

Reply #41
I believe we may have a new winner: Man sues laundromat for $65 million over lost pants

No, they're not the pants Elvis was found dead in. They're not the pants Jesus Christ was wearing at the last supper. They're just a normal pair of pants that the plaintiff thinks he's entitled to $65 million because they were lost. And they're not even lost - the pants were found a week later but the guy claims they're not his, so he wants his $65 million. And the worst of it is that the plaintiff is a judge himself, who should know better than making frivolous lawsuits like this. There's now a movement to have him removed from the bench over this idiocy
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #42
See, when we have stupid people like him a judges, of course other idiots will win frivilous cases.
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

Reply #43
here ya go folks,,,,,,

99% of all lawyers make the rest look bad.:D

hummm,, as i sit here in my home drinking a cup of coffee, it occures to me that my cup does not warn me that the contents may be hot.

nor , while on the toilet,,did the inside of my underwear remind me with a label to wipe my butt before standing,,

and to date,, our lead atrorney general indicated that there is no "legal" definition to the word "illegal" at the federal level when he was questioned about illegal aliens. "lou dobbs tonight"