Skip to main content
Topic: Final parting of 88 "TC" (Read 987 times) previous topic - next topic

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #1
Hey thunder how much for the console switch plate and master cyl??
Does the master still work???
That tc still looks to have alot of useable parts on it,also looks to be in good shape body wise,why did ya part it??

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #3
Price for seats? If you still have them.

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #4
Dominator- Kitzdnm bought the switchplate when he was here. M/C, I can't be sure. I only drove the car for maybe a mile. It did have the ABS light on, but it could have been from the engine swap. The car sat parked in a field since '94. There is alot of rust underneath and on the strut towers.

88turbo-ebrake cables rusted beyond saving

88sportcoupe- I had sent an email to another member a few days ago about them, if he doesn't reply, I'll let you know.

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #5
Did the car stop well or did it have a very hard pedal????

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #6
where both the red and yellow lights on or just the yellow???

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #7
Plug wires?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #8
Dominator- just the yellow light and it stopped fine.
Vinnie- let me check them and make sure they are ok.

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #9
How much for the whole thing? I live 40 miles from pittsburgh.

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #10
Are the struts and shocks any good and how much?

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #11
I'm patient.Just let me know when you can.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #12
So then what where ya lookin for, for the master???

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #13
PM'ed You

Final parting of 88 "TC"

Reply #14
If the wiring harness is still in it, I need that and ALL the sensors please. Willing to come get, just let me know when and how much. Will have cash or trade parts. Will sell a limb for it as my new cat needs it