Skip to main content
Topic: people got alotta nerve (Read 1188 times) previous topic - next topic

people got alotta nerve

I was having a friday night out with my friends tonight.. we went bolwing, then skating. Well turns out that one of the girls that was with us had dated one of the guys at the bowling alley.. and he thought I was the new boyfriend or some shiznit.. We (me and my brother) hung out in the bolwing alley for a bit. then we decide to burn off some energy outside.. so we run around for a bit leap in the snow and shiznit... and my brother kevin goes to get his hoodie out of the bird.. he looks at me and says "Uhh, Clayton... We have a slight problem..." I was looking and i couldnt see what he was talking about.. then he pointed out the other side of my car.. My window had been bashed in with a tire iron.. so what turned out to be a fun night... got serious real quick we were at the alley from 9-12:30 we were only in the alley for 15 maybe 20 minutes..

Had the cops there.. and the alley didnt even have cameras..security guards confronted the suspicious character. he said he had never seen us in his life.. (lie) and between the time we were running around.. and the time it was done.. he had moved his car from 3 different parking spots.

Ive got a lead on a new window... and maybe a complete 86 bird.

Im PI$$ED guys.

[end rant]

people got alotta nerve

Reply #1
 that sucks Cayton. Think of it this way though. At least he just got your window and didn't do any damage to the body of the car.

If you were closer, I have a spare window I'd let you have.
If that lead on the window is from the '86, you know it won't work right?

people got alotta nerve

Reply #2
yup a window is much better than sheetmetal damage for sure.

no reason not to be hot and bothered though. if i ever ran into someone (after they ran away) who did that to my car, thered uh, thered be a uh..."conflict".
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

people got alotta nerve

Reply #3
thanks guys, Im gonna be callin my insurance company soon to see if I can get some money for the broken window and ventshade

Some god will come out of this.. I might even get my windows tinted

It just goes to show ya that people are bumbling retards. Im happy it was glass and not the metal.. And Im happy that no one got hurt... AND Im happy i didnt see this guy doing it oy heh.. hed have a face full of glass.

anyway. thanks alot guys

people got alotta nerve

Reply #4
i definitely agree with the "just glass" statement. could've been a helluva lot worse considering there was a person with a tire iron bent on screwing up something of yours. if it were that serious, i dunno why he didn't bust all the windows and slash tires, but i guess maybe he does things half-assed, which is a good thing in this case. :P
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

people got alotta nerve

Reply #5
that sucks man
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

people got alotta nerve

Reply #6
well yeah, nobody was hurt. Glass can be (and is being) replaced

I just got back from pickin the window out of a 87-88 cat. joy.. its a pretty nice one too.

people got alotta nerve

Reply #7
sucks to hear clayton,  I pulled into work tuesday and smashed both of my foglights,  wasnt a good way to start the day but you know atleast its not a hard fix either way window or foglights.  cheer up

people got alotta nerve

Reply #8
im good man, just out of cash lmao. 50 bux for a u-pull window on the only fox in the lot. lol other than stangs

people got alotta nerve

Reply #9
haha i dont know of any yard around here that has any fox cougars/tbirds, even fox stangs are about impossible to find.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

people got alotta nerve

Reply #10
i had to search up and down for the cat i got my window out of

its chocolate brown INT/EXT sunroof and base seats/gauges 3.8

If anybody sees any interest in parts from it.. lmk. i could run back there.