Skip to main content
Topic: Oh the carnage. (Read 2271 times) previous topic - next topic

Oh the carnage.

Its winter... we are bored... and I know Im not the only person who has been in a wreck and taken pics of the carnage..

contest much?

bring it on... let the wrecks flow in good hopes no one on here gets in another anytime soon..

*knocks on wood*

Oh the carnage.

Reply #1
Last one in a line of four on I-70 in Wheeling W.V. So, of coarse I,m found at fault. $1,000 truck, just under $10,000 in insurance claims. Sold the truck for $550 when we had a yard sale.

Oh the carnage.

Reply #2
I've had a few minor scuffles with a guardrail in the vic but thats it. It's going around a tight bend and 2 times in a row I got on the gas hard. Ass swung out and touched it. I've also slid her off once being a dumbass and nailed the rear driver quarter panel and ripped off a peice of the chrome molding. Oh well, pics later on, dad has it today.

Oh the carnage.

Reply #3
Young girl driving Saturn.......Cell Phone.....etc. I don't want to talk about it.

Oh the carnage.

Reply #4
This is what happens when a Cougar bounces back and forth repeatedly between a tractor trailer and a guard rail. Tractor trailer wins:

And this is the result of a buddy of mine hitting a drunk, unlicensed, uninsured Cavalier wagon driver head on at a combined speed of about 100MPH. Neither car won in this case:

2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Oh the carnage.

Reply #5
This is the best I can do, hit at a red light. 93 sunbird was fretty ****ed up. I barely felt it at all.

This is one of my favorites from the local wrecker

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Oh the carnage.

Reply #6
i didn't take pics of mine. i was so upset and sometimes i wish i would have so i can show how far i have made it but most of the time im glad i didn't so i dont have to remember how bad it was. i know the cops got some though.
1986 Cougar LS

Oh the carnage.

Reply #7
Quote from: tbirdscott;130023
This is one of my favorites from the local wrecker

Scott

How in the hell do you do that to a car? It looks like it's been "Beetle'd"

My favourite Jy pic - don't know what happened to this poor Mazda truck, but when the steering wheel ends up on the roof you know it's bad:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Oh the carnage.

Reply #8
I looked everywhere for this pic... found it on my car domain.  Her name was Katie...

:(
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Oh the carnage.

Reply #9
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;130038
How in the hell do you do that to a car? It looks like it's been "Beetle'd"

Check the photo properties, the pics titled 'vwproto' lol

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Oh the carnage.

Reply #10
I have damage on the side of my car that's pretty obvious in person, but really doesn't show up in pics...

couple years back I was pulling into a store, going over a small rise, and I couldn't see where the middle of the entrance was very well...guy in a ranger was pulling out and I caught his front bumper down the side of my car. Fortunately, it was a newer ranger that had one of those plastic covers over the bumper. Pushed in my fender and left a crease down the side of my car. I replaced the fender and it's not as obvious now, the front edge of the door is f'ed up in the middle, its creased toward the rear, and the rear quarter panel is pushed in slightly right behind the door. Someday when I have money, I'll get it fixed (car needs a full repaint anyway).

No pics of the original damage though, was too depressed to take pics at the time.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Oh the carnage.

Reply #11
lol that cavi took a truck to the ass hard, looks like in drove up it, and that mazda looks like it washiznit by a  train
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Oh the carnage.

Reply #12
Or a big, loaded down semi

Oh the carnage.

Reply #13
Quote from: daboss351;130071
lol that cavi took a truck to the ass hard, looks like in drove up it, and that mazda looks like it washiznit by a  train

The thing is, the Cavi doesn't have damage that looks like it was caused by being hit by something, because if it was rear ended it would have pushed at least some of the sheet metal forward (and likely peeled the trunklid off). I even thought it may have been pitch-poled (rolled end over end), but there's not even a se on the paint except where the metal wrinkled and the paint cracked off. It looks to me like something very big fell on top of it - perhaps a transport trailer flipped over, or a building fell on it, or something like that.

Scott - a funny thing about that Cavi pic is that my sister did the same styling "tweak" to the front of hers after stuffing it into a minivan at about 40MPH. Cut the back off that white one, weld it to the front of my sister's, and voila - VW Beetle (note another view of the Mazda truck in the background):

Oh the carnage.

Reply #14
...And odder still, I noticed a wrecked RCMP Impala in your Cavi pic - if you look closely in the pic above you can see a wrecked, burned RCMP Impala in my sister's Cavi pic a swell. A better view of that one: