Yeah...that tip makes it look

*GASP*

...rice-ish

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Diary of a TC...

Reply #46
Quote from: daboss351;133871
im with you on that tip not my fav sticks out a bit far

Yeah I should be able to adjust one of the hangers and pull it up. If not I'll take it back. Gonna paint the exhaust black too. Or get some chrome wheels. xD

I also seemed to have developed some bumpsteer. I dread going over bumps, the car is all over the place. Hopefully the SN-95 parts will cure it.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Diary of a TC...

Reply #47
Quote from: Tbird232ci;133818
How close is it to the gas tank fill tube? Do you think you could get a pic of that for me?

Here you go... no where near it

Here's the rest of the system.

My Black Exhaust

Diary of a TC...

Reply #48
ah i can't see
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Diary of a TC...

Reply #49
Quote from: daboss351;134356
ah i can't see

QFT!

Diary of a TC...

Reply #50
Fixed. That's what I get for using a new host. =/

Diary of a TC...

Reply #51
I like your idea with painting the exhaust. However it seems like it's really close to the outside edge of the car. Was that intentional?
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Diary of a TC...

Reply #52
Quote from: nirvanagod;134440
I like your idea with painting the exhaust. However it seems like it's really close to the outside edge of the car. Was that intentional?

Thanks.

Most 3-inch pipes seem to be designed to go around the tank more so than their smaller counterparts. So to answer your question, it wasn't intentional on my part. It also prolly looks exaggerated because of the bigger pipe.

Diary of a TC...

Reply #53
You had a shop put it on? My stinger setup fits much better and i did it in my driveway on a jack...
It's Gumby's fault.

Diary of a TC...

Reply #54
Quote from: Tbird232ci;134510
My stinger setup fits much better and i did it in my driveway on a jack...

How so?

Diary of a TC...

Reply #55
Mine doesnt touch the cross brace thats near the lers, hangs almost perfectly level, and perfectly straight. The tailpipe i ran didnt fit for shiznit, but the tip came out straight.

I dont know if its the pics, or just me being a pessimist, but it seems like i got it to fit better.
It's Gumby's fault.

Diary of a TC...

Reply #56
The pipe doesn't touch the cross-brace. I kinda looks like it in the pic I guess. As for the tailpipe, he put a 10* bend in so it wouldn't run into the bumper. He obviously over bent it, which is my only complaint. But everything else is tucked in nice and neat. My only complaint from Stinger is that the DP hangs too low. If I had to do it all over again I would of had them cut the DP and tuck it in some more.

Also keep in mind that the rear of the car is on jackstands and the pic was taken at an angle as well.

Here's a couple quick pics of the newly painted wheels. I had to finish this before the weekend because I am going to lose some borrowed tools.

Diary of a TC...

Reply #57
I guess it was just the pics then.

The wheels look sweet. The thing i definatly dont miss with my black snowflakes is that the tires never look as black or as clean as the wheels themselves. I had to tireshine the hell out of them to keep them looking remotely as nice as the wheels
It's Gumby's fault.

Diary of a TC...

Reply #58
im jealous i wish my black t/c wasn't destroyed...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Diary of a TC...

Reply #59
Should not have purchased this, but I couldn't help myself. I need help! This is probably the cleanest T-3 I have ever seen in person.