Skip to main content
Topic: Possibly selling my RED 1985 xr-7 (UNDER 10K MILES) (Read 1720 times) previous topic - next topic

Possibly selling my RED 1985 xr-7 (UNDER 10K MILES)

Reply #15
Brent, I don't have the original paperwork.sorry. And kitzdnm the car would be sold right now if I wasn't concerned over who owns it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
but your a true car guy, and want to see an incredibly clean car, go to someone who knows about the car, and will love it as much as you will, not some moron whos gonna drive the piss out of it and ruin it. Another classic saved because of knowledge.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #17
Im in Tucson, any chance that before it goes I can drop by and snap some pics?  Dont get a chance very often to dospoogeent how things are supposed to look under the hood and chassis.

Reply #18
Black Magic, did you ever sell this car?

Reply #19
That is a nice car bro. Kuudos! Good luck with a sale!
brian

Reply #20
i almost wish i needed a car. i'd pimp it.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily: