Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 TC Radio Bezel (Read 525 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 TC Radio Bezel

I need a MINT blue/black radio bezel for my 87 TC. I've purchased four now from various sellers, all said to be in mint condition, in which were all junk.

87-88 TC Radio Bezel

Reply #1
How so? Broken clips or busted bezel? The way the clips break on these, if you didn't know they were suppose to be there you'd miss them.

87-88 TC Radio Bezel

Reply #2
I have one that's in mint condition. It is the "brushed steel" finish, so I'm not sure if your TC would match.
Both feet are fully intact, and the bolt holes at the top have no broken plastic. It's just about as mint as you can get.
How does $30+shipping sound?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

87-88 TC Radio Bezel

Reply #3
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;125077
How so? Broken clips or busted bezel? The way the clips break on these, if you didn't know they were suppose to be there you'd miss them.

The ones I've gotten go from being cracked, to scratched to all hell, to large cigarette burns. If anyone needs a junky one, let me know.

Quote from: cougarcragar;125082
I have one that's in mint condition. It is the "brushed steel" finish, so I'm not sure if your TC would match.
Both feet are fully intact, and the bolt holes at the top have no broken plastic. It's just about as mint as you can get.
How does $30+shipping sound?

That's exactly what I'm looking for, I'll send you a PM.