Wal-mart game

Reply #47
My size barbie
Alcohol.
whipped cream
and a "happy bachelor party" card.

Wal-mart game

Reply #48
A bag of the little fish from the pet dept.
Ground Coffee
New Coffee Cups.

Wal-mart game

Reply #49
i got one...
a frozen chicken
some vasoline
and some painkillers

Wal-mart game

Reply #50
Plunger
tolitepaper
vasoline

Wal-mart game

Reply #51
Wow, I know that story. Anyone else wana hear a story that will haunt your dreams for ever about a kid in our school?

Wal-mart game

Reply #52
Condoms, bananas, whipped cream and preporation H

Wal-mart game

Reply #53
Back from the dead!!!

Dog food, BIG box of breakfast cerial, video camara, and milk

Wal-mart game

Reply #54
Just go in and light a cigarette. Gotta be about as acceptable as g in the drinking fountain nowadays. Around here you'd be lynched...

Funny thing is, when I was a teenager we'd walk through malls and stores puffing away and it was perfectly acceptable (the stores even provided ash trays).

A real life example of how different things have become: When I was in trade school (1993) a guy in the class pulled a smoke out, lit it, and started puffing away. The entire class screeched to a halt as the teacher just stared at him, jaw on the floor. The guy looked around, realized what he'd done, and almost ate the smoke.

'Nother example: back in high school (late 80's) we weren't allowed to smoke on the school grounds (actually, my first year we were, and even had a smoking section, but starting in grade 11 it was outlawed). This rule applied to staff as well. Getting caught smoking was grounds for suspension. So between classes one day I'm standing outside one of the doors along with a bunch of others, all puffing away. The vice-prinl steps out and singles me out. He hauls me to the prinl's office, telling me the whole way how much trouble I was in, how the administration was sick and tired of people breaking the rules, how the prinl was gonna throw the book at me, the whole bit. So we go into the main office. He struts right past the secretary, me in tow, and barges right into the prinl's office...

...where we find the prinl puffing away on a cigarette. The vice turns around, red as a beet, and tells me to get to class. As I'm leaving I can hear the led screams of the prinl ragging out the vice prinl for barging in without knocking. It was a good day :D

BTW - I quit smoking 7 years ago, when they hit $7 for a pack of 25. They're at about $11 now.

[/derail]
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Wal-mart game

Reply #55
Damm that sounds all to familiar. Had a smoking section at school untill my 10th grade year, but when I was a senior I got ISS for 3 days just for having a pack of smokes on the dash of my car in plan sight. Things have changed alot over the years. Think about how when we were little we would run around all over the car while going places. Not today.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Wal-mart game

Reply #56
buy the smallest item you can find and push it up in a shopping cart

proceed to put the bag in the shopping cart after they ring you up, and push it out of the store.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)