Vedio camara

Wal-mart game

Reply #34
Quote from: nirvanagod;124219
Kleenex
Lotion
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen Calender

:rollin:

The only way to top that reaction would be to go the homoshagual route with a firemans calendar or richard simmons workout video.:barf:

Wal-mart game

Reply #35
Dry Ice
2 Liter Bottles
Ear Plugs

This is for the dry-ice bombs

Wal-mart game

Reply #36
2-liter bottle
aluminam foil
works tolit bowl cleaner

Wal-mart game

Reply #37
I've never picked up a WTF combo, but I have been kicked out of and actually banned from a couple Wal-Mart's.  I guess they don't like when you walk around the building with a lampshade on your head and attempting to speak chinese, or take a nap on the couches or chairs.  My friends and I used to take all of the handicapped motorized carts and drive around playing marco polo at 3 in the morning.
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Wal-mart game

Reply #38
Ive done the hid in the cloths and talk, actually got a like 5 year old to talk to me, and tried to get his mom to buy the clothes lol. They don't like when you take the power wheels from the bike aisle and start driving towards the front, i got in big trouble for that. They also don't like it when your black lab makes his way out of the truck to go find you in walmart. he followed me around the whole time i was there and i never noticed it till someone asked me fi that was my dog.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Wal-mart game

Reply #39
HUGE case of monster energy drinks
5 huge bags of skittles
and a paintball gun
the guy looked at me like i was nuts
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Wal-mart game

Reply #40
Prince CD
Vaseline
A potato.

Wal-mart game

Reply #41
that wins a WTF award
my $300 beater ;)

Wal-mart game

Reply #42
Clayton, you have just won the contest,lol. WTF? Keep them coming anyways, this is getting interesting

Wal-mart game

Reply #43
we used to get a lawn chair from sporting goods a bag of chips and pop from the snack section then go set up in eletronics and watch tv we watched an entire world series baseball game when peolpe would drive there carts by we'd yell hey I'm watching the game get outa the way

my true life WTF combo is
tabasco sauce
ground hot pepers
and hemroid cream

lady looked at me and prolly was thinking if you did'nt eat hot stuff your ass would be better

dog leash
toy handcuffs
KY

Wal-mart game

Reply #44
My best true life is candy, drain cleaner, and trashbags, amoung other little things