Skip to main content
Topic: drunken psa (Read 1773 times) previous topic - next topic

drunken psa

this public sevice anouncement brought to you by coors light, I'm drunk at a bar my wife is the dd do you have a designated driver? I do and my bird is parked safey at home we be drunk. lol.... that's about it donk kill your self or your bird or someone else get a dd... beerpong rocks. ill explane the game when I only see one keeboord. whooo I'm drunk. beer tab for the night $15.00 with tip encloded. got to love knowing both owners of da bar... huraaa for IES!!!
that is all! peace!lol

PISS drunk bird driver signing out!

drunken psa

Reply #1
huraaa for making an ass of yourself on the internet!!!
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

drunken psa

Reply #2
Looks of the clock if it’s correct it says 12:48am you’re an easy lush.
Oh and what the hell you doing getting drunk on wed night and your married got the good life ha. Sounds like a X-Mas party.

drunken psa

Reply #3
I have better ways to spend my money and my time.I never drank in my life,but I grew up around it.I'm 39 now,but my dad is an alcoholic,so I guess I don't find it the "cool" thing to do.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

drunken psa

Reply #4
Waste.  Of.  Intarweb.

drunken psa

Reply #5
I don't see anything wrong with it. I've made a few drunk posts in my time...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

drunken psa

Reply #6
Quote from: cougarcragar;118298
I don't see anything wrong with it. I've made a few drunk posts in my time...

And me too and some others here in this forum.....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

drunken psa

Reply #7
I had a blast last night. I am married, with a job and responcabilities. I work hard 6days a week, and don't get much of a chance to cut loose. so I jumped at the chance to go out and "make an ass out of my self" sometime you just have to let go and have fun.
and ya I am an easy lush I don't drink much, so it doesn't take much.
but hay if its not your thing then that's cool. I don't judge, and expect to not be judged. some people have adictive personalities others don't. I can get trashed one night or even two nights strait, sober up and not drink again for several months and not crave a drop. some of my friends, can't go a night with out getting buzzed. they have a problem. I don't...well atleast not an alcohol problem.
I have better things too spend my money on too but I don't think any one of us can say we have never splerged and bought something we didn't need. my wife and I budget for fun stuff to do. and any time a husband and wife that both work full time on different schedules can do something fun together that always good.
peace out!

drunken psa

Reply #8
Wah. wah, wah. I can't believe you guys would piss on someone for posting drunk. The imortant message here was that he wasn't DRIVING drunk. He had some fun last night, Ok maybe a tad too much, but he did it safely. And all you dicks can do piss and moan about his posting.

Sad lot of s, all of ya.

drunken psa

Reply #9
yay my first contraversal post!lol
myhem, you are aperently the only one who got my drunken point, ya I drank and was in no condition to drive....hence the dd I won't have even one drink if I don't have a driver. and I was the one at the end of the night who was making sure others in my position wherent getting behind the wheel. I've seen the aftermath of drunk driving. I've seen everything from a 20something collage kid lying in a field 30yards from his car breathing his last breath(one of the eariest saddest sounds I've ever heard) I know people that lost everything they had to fines, court cousts and loyers just hoping they won't go to jail, and famalys broken up in the aftermath of drunk drivers killing there kin. I may drink but the worst that may come of it is a headach and a bad taist in my mouth the next morning.(one time in highschool I got my head stuck between the legs of a table while chasing a cat through the house)lol we still laugh about that one on a regular basis. the point is you can have fun cut loose get alittle drunk and still be a funcioning member of sosiety. just don't get behind a wheel! I said I don't expext to be judged, but hell I realy don't care what yall think. as long as I get the point across about drunk driving. I spend most of my time working on and with cars and cosider my self a  good driver. I've been perfecionaly trained by racecar drivers to put a car where I want it. I've driven some of the fastest most powerfull cars that ever rolled of an american assembaly line. and I don't think theres much I can't handle. but as pen 15y as I am(im an aragent basterd) I know that when entoxicated I might as well be playing russian rulet.there for the only thing ill drive home drunk is the point!
point made. I'm done here.

drunken psa

Reply #10
h and one last thing. mayhem I didn't have too much fun last night...it was just the right amount!lol;)
no hangover

drunken psa

Reply #11
I still love 'ya.....................in a brotherly kinda way,not a prison love kind of way,just to clarify.Good job  getting stuff stirred up.The simplest threads can do that.Not judging you.Peace.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

drunken psa

Reply #12
I make drunk posts alot.  DRINKING FTMFW!!
One 88

drunken psa

Reply #13
All I do here is shiznit all over everyone's posts so this should be no surprise to anyone.

drunken psa

Reply #14
Quote from: Ifixyawata;118349
All I do here is shiznit all over everyone's posts so this should be no surprise to anyone.

You? NEVER! :p

One good thing about giving up alcohol in favor of weed.. (aside from giving my ulcer a break) I rarely wake up the next morning thinking: "Oh man, what the f*** did I say last night?" :D