Skip to main content
Topic: foose-ifacation (Read 1720 times) previous topic - next topic

foose-ifacation

my buddy that works at the local ford house called me in a panic today wanting me to come up to the shop and take picks of the new arrival, a foose stang. thought it looked ok in the mags but in real life it is a sharp looking stang. don't know if I'd throw down 45large for one but it does look  good.

foose-ifacation

Reply #1
i dunno i liek the grya one he did better, but well grya is just a nice color to me
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

foose-ifacation

Reply #2
I like how he got rid of the plastic in front of the HDL's. It actually looks quite good to me. Though 45k is a bit much
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

foose-ifacation

Reply #3
Meh as Chuck would say. I like plain-jane Mustang GT's in dark colors (or white). All the hokey stripe gimmicery (even from the factory) is just boring overdone street-rod  to me.

foose-ifacation

Reply #4
that car is mre than just striped. it has a new front facia, hood, side skirts, those funny vent window scoops, rear facia, and spoiler. also the intior is sweet. brakes and wheels. the car is real inpresive in person.

foose-ifacation

Reply #5
I dont like the new mustangs. Foose cant make me like em...no one can.
It's Gumby's fault.

foose-ifacation

Reply #7
I'd like to install the Roush front end on mine.  That would be the only panel(s) I would change.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

foose-ifacation

Reply #8
Looks like mustang evo started tagging external linking of pictures?
One 88

foose-ifacation

Reply #9
Quote from: CougarSE;118346
Looks like mustang evo started tagging external linking of pictures?

They sure did. Funny thing is, im banned from that forum.
It's Gumby's fault.

foose-ifacation

Reply #11
Quote from: 4bangen;118319
that car is mre than just striped. it has a new front facia, hood, side skirts, those funny vent window scoops, rear facia, and spoiler. also the intior is sweet. brakes and wheels. the car is real inpresive in person.

That's the point. They add 500 Lbs off tacky body add-on  like it's supposed to make the car look better. Then throw on some 50Lb each 20" dubz and expect the anemic little pony to go fast. It's a dog. It will always be a dog. Stop adding weight, that's what makes it a dog.

foose-ifacation

Reply #12
ICK....but I think that of all things Foose.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon