Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone From Canada? (Read 4177 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #15
I'm near Montreal (at 25 miles north of), I guess I'm the only one from Quebec province here :dunce:

Regards...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #16
Quote from: oldraven;117898
Antigonish, Nova Scotia.

My best freind is leaving New Brunswick to come back to victoria for a couple months on SATURDAY. I cant wait i miss that girl. Going to make her swap my headgasket as soon as she gets back lololololololol
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #17
Quote from: TurboRay;118024
My best freind is leaving New Brunswick to come back to victoria for a couple months on SATURDAY. I cant wait i miss that girl. Going to make her swap my headgasket as soon as she gets back lololololololol

Give'er hell, buddy. :cool:

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #18
Yes she dosent know that im making her help me work on my car. Ha Ha. She is better with cars then me. Too bad she is a chevy girl. :(
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #19
Quote from: TurboRay;117804
As the title suggests. Who lives in Canada or even in BC? Im hiding out in Victoria BC at the moment

Ray

Yeah I ain't to far from ya, South Surrey/White rock area. good to see another tc over in BC, there ain't very many, infact i havent even seen a 4 eye TC in person over here yet :beatyoass: .
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #20
check sccowc.com for club meets
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #21
I'm from Toronto so everyone else from canada on the boards hates me :D AND I LOVE IT!

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #22
Quote from: 88_302_tcoupe;118235
I'm from Toronto so everyone else from canada on the boards hates me :D AND I LOVE IT!

Hey, we don't hate you. We just hate that TO seems to be the only city in Canada. :) And we hate Ottawa more. ;)

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #23
And here in Alberta it seems everyone just hates the entire province of Ontario...myself I hate no one, well maybe the father in law!:nkhk:

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #24
Quote from: 4mykid;118310
And here in Alberta it seems everyone just hates the entire province of Ontario...myself I hate no one, well maybe the father in law!:nkhk:

Thats ok cause everyone here hates Alberta, and their  "clippers":beatyoass: :nkhk: :grinno:

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #25
I like trees and hills

I hate Snow

I love BC :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #26
Everyone Canadian province has to "hate" some other Canadian province :)  coughcoughsaskatchewancough 
Just a way to feel good about ones home province. 

Its ok, I grew up there, I can make fun of them:grinno: , despite the fact the Manitoba and Saskyland are culturally identical, were just better because we have trees.

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #27
Hey dont hate saskatchewan, thay are a major source of entertainment over here in the mountains!

Oh and of the 4 provinces and one territory i've been in manisnowba has got to be the one I hate the most, its to flat to talk about the hills and to hilly to talk about the flats. Lost of tasty animals though :D

I was born in The Pas so I have the right to hate the place :p

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #28
Personnaly I don't hate any provinces in Canada, and not the USA too, But personnaly I hate a bit the Quebec province where I live, cau'z a separation always here in Quebec, and I'm pissed off to ear this...

Personnaly I'm a French Canadian to do My best to talk with others (unless My English is bad), and I made My best to exchange with good people, from anywhere...

The only people I hate a bit is a ricer owners and a VW owners :grinno: :grinno:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Anyone From Canada?

Reply #29
aurora ontario home to the magna empire how many billions a year did you say......        dave    welcome too
the movie twister i lived it big cabin oklahoma 1973 man that was some scary shait!!!!