Skip to main content
Topic: made a club for myspace (Read 2129 times) previous topic - next topic

made a club for myspace

http://groups.myspace.com/cougartbirdclub

join up so I can add a pic of your car on there :P

*UPDATE*

I don't know why it is not showing the majority of members on here and in fact only showing 2. I will get that fixed.

I am also going to make some vast improvements on the coding of the group. If anyone has any skills on doing this feel free to help! ;]

Also, invite anyone else you might know on myspace that is not already here when you get the chance.

One more thing!

I will be rotating the default picture every week.

*UPDATE*

Figured out how to put music on the page with a player. (pretty much stole the source off the bands page lol!)

Go ahead and request a band or song to play and I will try to make it happen.

If we get enough requests I will rotate the songs/bands every few days.

*UPDATE*

Just found out that everyone who joined should show up in the members section on the page in about 7 days after they joined.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

made a club for myspace

Reply #1
I'm in

made a club for myspace

Reply #2
me 2:shakeass:
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

made a club for myspace

Reply #3
Just joined it....
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

made a club for myspace

Reply #4
Cool! I am trying to find more enthusiasts for our cars on myspace. Hopefully making this will help. I will be modifying the group once I learn how. Go ahead and upload some pics of your cars when you get the chance. :cool:

I added links to this forum and coolcats. Anyone else that wants to be linked to the group just let me know!
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

made a club for myspace

Reply #5
Werd.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

made a club for myspace

Reply #6
Dude! what an awesome idea!  I was trying to figure out a way for us to all keep track of each other, but then again, I seem to be stupid on computers, I mean, I dont even have a  background on myspace.  Awesome job Carl
Matt :tg:

made a club for myspace

Reply #7
I'm in too

made a club for myspace

Reply #8
You guys gonna gang up on the ricer clubs?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

made a club for myspace

Reply #9
Quote from: bhazard;114282
You guys gonna gang up on the ricer clubs?

haha that would be great! :grinno:

but I don't think it is in the best interest of the group because we would be flooded with @$$hats that might even invade the forums.

Better to keep us a friendly neighborhood group.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

made a club for myspace

Reply #10
Ok, the group is now officially pimped!

:cougarsmily: :birdsmily: :banana:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

made a club for myspace

Reply #11
I'm in too!

made a club for myspace

Reply #12
I can see all members already
Matt :tg:

made a club for myspace

Reply #13
One 88

made a club for myspace

Reply #14
WTFHclaude. Why do you have to ruin everything for everyone. Just STFU and move on. Christ man find a hobby other then btchin about what you don't like