Skip to main content
Topic: Put up your myspace (Read 18744 times) previous topic - next topic

Put up your myspace

Reply #75
I have deleted my myspace because of my gf's jealous ex. i wont be creating another page.

Put up your myspace

Reply #76
Just beat the he** out of him and get back to it.You have big problems when you have to change what you do for someone elses ex.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Put up your myspace

Reply #77
My space is full of fake ass people i thought i knew in highschool, i had planned on shutting it down, this guy just pushed me to go foward with it. believe me if i catch him or his friend in public they will regret f***ing with either me or my gf.

Put up your myspace

Reply #79
Quote from: pegasus;195734
http://www.myspace.com/winkysrides    <-my car

I like that shade of blue. :D

Put up your myspace

Reply #80
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;193931
My space is full of fake ass people i thought i knew in highschool, i had planned on shutting it down....../QUOTE]

it's easier if you just make one for the car, that way you can keep THOSE OTHER PEOPLE out :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Put up your myspace

Reply #81
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;193931
My space is full of fake ass people i thought i knew in highschool, i had planned on shutting it down......

it's easier if you just make one for the car, that way you can keep THOSE OTHER PEOPLE out :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day