Skip to main content
Topic: Whats your Daily Driver? (Read 7625 times) previous topic - next topic

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #45
I was just talking about motorcycles in general...

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #46
I know man. I love the "Old-School" streetbikes like mine, yours and Scotts. I've been on the new ones and I just like mine better.

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #47
i drive the Cougar every day. and i love it unless its raining or dark and raining cause i cant see a  thing with those  headlights i never get around to changing.
1986 Cougar LS

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #48
The guy at the gas station was very poor until i started to drive this
thing. Now he has a Mustang 2007....

260 miles at a tank...may be cheaper to drive a real tank....

1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #49
Quote from: MexCougar;110090

Alright, that does it.  I'm getting the black powdercoat push guard rather than the chrome one.  I'd like to get a stainless one, but can't find it for a 97.

Where did you get yours, and how does it work around the air dam under the bumper?
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #50
Quote from: Johnny Cougar;110101
Alright, that does it.  I'm getting the black powdercoat push guard rather than the chrome one.  I'd like to get a stainless one, but can't find it for a 97.

Where did you get yours, and how does it work around the air dam under the bumper?

Actually, the bull guard is from a 1st gen. explorer. Here in mexico it was impossible to find the correct bumper, but still we wanted it, and we used that. Its not very clean the installation, you have to drill the bumper to attach there, and some  "extensions" to make it work underneath the car. I guess i have some pics to show. Since you are in the States, ive seen the correct ones in ebay, those which are attached to the frame....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #51
Right now I hate to say it but my Ford Aspire :slap: ... once I get somethings sorted out on my Ranger I am ditching the Aspire... but that may not be till spring... dang I hate the cold winters... and roommates... and the whole monetary system....

Daniel
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #52
Unfortuneately,my T-Bird is my daily driver,which sucks.There's a lot I want to do with it,but since I need it everyday,whatever I do has to be complete before I have to be at work.Thus,the T-Bird Sport I'm getting will be the new project car (long term),and the current T-Bird will continue it's driving duties.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #53
Oh,Dogcharmer,if you're looking for E-7's,just run to any boneyard and pull a set of heads from 302 powered fuel injected Ford pickup.They are E7's and they are cheap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #54
Thanks, I actually thought about that but that's too much work... heheh. Actually 46Tbird is selling me a set of take off's cheap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #55
From April to October 31, My 1985 bird full loaded, this winter I'll convert to a TC clone, the white hood just installed to repair before repaint the car (some idiots walked on it), but was paid $10 bucks for:shakeass:

And from Nov 01 to April I'll drive My ole Ford Econoline 1980 inline 300ci six, one ton converted with an homemade push bar to intimidate Ricer when I come on her back :grinno: ... (drive occasionally on the summer for work)...

Note: The Bird is safe in My basp00get garage with a enraged big cat on the drivers seat :D

Dom, Ford addicted!!!  :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #56
That van is sweet, had a 79 econoline , they are beasts.
Who's metro/sprint?

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #57
Hello!,

Quote from: tbirdscott;115437
That van is sweet, had a 79 econoline , they are beasts.
Who's metro/sprint?

The van is pretty good for his age, it's a 1980, 493kilometers (around 300kmiles),  same engine NEVER opened, dont take a teaspoon of oil, compression at 155 on 6 cylinders, and on highway not loaded it makes 21.5mpg, I like My van, I own since 1997, paid $1000 CDN bucks, and well maintained by the previous owner, and Me as well, I like the twin "I" beam suspension on the front...

The bad, is when hot, the oil pressure goes off on the gauge, and if the fast idle is on, the engine knock on the crank a bit, I purchased last winter a set of 5mil oversize crank and connecting rod inserts and a brand new melling oil pump, and a gasket as well, and the last summer I was no time to do this, but the next summer when I have a minute, I'll do this...

And Yes, the buzzer on the front of the van is a 91 firefly of a friend live at My home, 3 cylinder automatic!!!, this car have around 180kilometers, I changed the timing strap, water pump, oil pan gasket, and the drivers fender (hitted on a pizza delivery) last week, this car is in amazing underbody and body condition, except the interior, it's an horror, My Friend don't take care of the interior of these cars, but I push on his back to keep the body and the mechanic well maintained, this car go over 40mpg, it's a perfect car for his job.

But I truly hate driving this car, I have in horror these "razors", I hate a compact or sub compact to drive, it's VERY VERY different kind of experience like My full sized van or My Bird:wtf:

Regards,

Dom.      :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #58
My daily driver?  Look in my sig ;) .

Whats your Daily Driver?

Reply #59
well my daily is whatever i decide to get in :pbb: but is mostly the ranger:grinno:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication