Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: 'TurboCoupe' Door Mouldings (Read 548 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: 'TurboCoupe' Door Mouldings

Well, the other day I went to leave my house for work, and noticed a little something missing from my driver's side door... those little rubber mouldings that have the TurboCoupe embossed on them...

Does anyone have a set of doors they'd be willing to pull these from, or maybe a set that you've shaved off years ago and would love to make a quick buck on?

Please?  I only have the pass. side one left, and it annoys the bejeezuz outta me to know that one is missing... and that there's a rectangular indent on my door where people know something belongs...

PM me or reply, I'll keep checkin... thanks!!! (BTW, eBay = very no :dunno: :mad:
The coupe's gone :punchballs:
The new Toy's being rebuilt! 1986 T-bird 3.8 CFI
Currently wrecked, searching for new body (drivetrain still works :bowdown:) Long live the Four Eyes!

Reply #1
I'll sell you one for $25 shipped.

Reply #3
oops..
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #4
Hey Aerobird, how should I go about buying that one from ya?  Lemme know; I can do Paypal, check, money order...etc...

I'm just so annoyed at this empty spot on my door :beatyoass:

Thanks!
Currently wrecked, searching for new body (drivetrain still works :bowdown:) Long live the Four Eyes!

Reply #6
Done and done... you should have an email shortly :)