Skip to main content
Topic: The last NEW Official Model Car Thread! (Read 16857 times) previous topic - next topic

The last NEW Official Model Car Thread!

Reply #30

Reply #31

Reply #32

Reply #33
All of those are Vinnietbird's stuff. Killer looking by the way

Reply #34
I saw some resin 10 holes a few months ago.I'll try to find them.They were big with the Mustang guys making cop cars.To build the 5.0,I'm using the engine from a 1/24 Mustang (Revell/Monogram),with the tranny and oil pan removed.I'm using an AOD from the Revell 32 Ford kit,along with the correct double sump oil pan from the same kit.It took about 4 hours,but the grille on my kit looks awesome.It took a LOT of measuring and then a lot of tiny holes were drilled,then the jewelers files did the rest.I sanded off the TC wording and started fabbing up my Bullitt gas lid.I already notched the rear bumper like my 1/1 car.I found the correct Good Year Eagles to use as well.I will have to re-do the seats.I want the front of the seats extended like mine,and I want the map pockets in the back of the seats to really be open.The taillights are going well.I had to smooth them out and get the detail just right along with a light tinting.Time and patience.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #35
Hey Fila,I owe you one.Thanks a LOT.If you ever need me,I got your back.That's one of my favorite pics of my car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #36
Anytime , just ask

Reply #37
10-4 good buddy.

Reply #39
I know I said I was going to wait till it was finished but I couldnt wait, I wanted to see what you guys think :pbb:

Reply #40
So far so good.Keep the good work.

Reply #41
That's sweet!

And Vinnie, the Resin 10-holes were made back in 1987 (along with about 50 resin bodies of an 86 TC) by Replica's and Minitures Company of Maryland (RMCM). They stopped making the 10-holes in about 1998-99. They are EXTREMELY hard to find with the correct TBird centers though, those ONLY came with the 50 86 TC resin models.

a few of mine

Reply #42
this is one I'm working on in my spare time. its a 06 stang with a blown topfuel drag motor. its back halfed and it only took alittle work to get the motor in.

another

Reply #43
this one is for those of you who have sen the mid 90s movie Jade. this is a mockup of the thunderbird that David Caruso chased after it ran over the hooker. it started its life as a supercoupe and now is powered by a 4cam 4.6.

last one for now

Reply #44
this is one of my favorites. stilll neds to be finished though. 4.6l cobra motor, irs, cobra wwheels and more.