Skip to main content
Topic: Parts stash for sale (Read 3284 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts stash for sale

Reply #15
Not sure. Just lookin to make something. I bought it off a freind for $20. I can tell you it's a 50th year model. I can have pics up in a few min's if you want

Parts stash for sale

Reply #16
Jus' put it in the back seat of you Fila next weekend and drive to Columbus. I'll give you a fair price and buy lunch. :D

Parts stash for sale

Reply #17
Drive to columbus huh? Well theres a few problems...
1. Need to tag the car
2. I have to work from 10AM to 6Pm
3. Don't think the cars that road worthy yet.

I do have pic if you want them though

Parts stash for sale

Reply #18
Show me the pic, I may drive over there.  But you're buying lunch then. :D

Parts stash for sale

Reply #19
Fine by me

Parts stash for sale

Reply #20
what no strings?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Parts stash for sale

Reply #21
Not yet. I can string it when I sell it or give the strings to the buyer

Parts stash for sale

Reply #22
*MAYHEM*, you still intrested? The only reason I didn't string it is because I didn't want to put stress on the neck if I wasn't going to play it. I can string it if you want or if you buy it I can give you the strings for it.

Parts stash for sale

Reply #23
Quote from: 84 Fila;114205
*MAYHEM*, you still intrested? The only reason I didn't string it is because I didn't want to put stress on the neck if I wasn't going to play it. I can string it if you want or if you buy it I can give you the strings for it.

Good thinking. :)  Yeah, I'm still interested, but it will have to wait til next weekend. New tires on the cat put me in a bit of a bind. :D

How far south of Lima are you?

Parts stash for sale

Reply #24
Looks like Fila and I are about due east of Lima.  223 miles or so, sayeth Google Maps.

Parts stash for sale

Reply #25
Wow. Ok. I thought Columbiana was on the west side of the state. Ooops.

PM me a phone # and I'll get with you to make some arrangements. :)

Parts stash for sale

Reply #26
Well, after I pay my cell phone bill, it will be 330-261-3163. If you wana talk before then my house phone is 330-482-1711. It will still be here if you have to get some cash togather. Not sure what to ask for it so I'll let you make the offer.

Parts stash for sale

Reply #27

600 Holley Double Pumper. Make offer Local prefered

Parts stash for sale

Reply #29
Didn't list it, but what are you willing to pay for it?