Skip to main content
Topic: IT's ALIVE!!! Now with pics (Read 2457 times) previous topic - next topic

IT's ALIVE!!! Now with pics

Yesterday, I got the new harness from John in and now the Fila starts. Loud as hell and still with some little issues but it's mostly done. Got a new cd player in it also. Pics soon, maybe even a video of her running....

Reply #1
But nothing beats the roar of a 5.0 open headders:evilgrin: Now to unearth our next trick:evilgrin: Lets just say its one that might even beat erics (well maybe not in looks but price maybe)
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #2
Hell yeah. By the way I had the neibors come over today and ask "what the hell was going on yesterday". I said I have no idea...

Reply #3
Well good, glad it's at least running now.

Congrats
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #4
Thanks Chuck. I have to give half of the credit to my newfound brother John though. Without his help and parts I could have never done this

Reply #5
hahaha thats classic! wait till we start our next trick;)

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #6
I'll be here

Reply #7
oh i know and let me be the first to do this.....:ttiwwp:

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #8
:pics-stfu: Fine, but you should have used this
I''ll have them up later today or tomorow guys.

Reply #9
Congrats.I know how it feels to get your car running after tons of work.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
congrats, man after it gets up and going make a few passes up and down your street. if your neigbors like you they will just pass it off as "that crazy white kid" or if they hate you well then you can piss them off a little more. Maybe not a good idea for you cause of the attack  on your car.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #11
Just bottoning up the last of the BS stuff and Ill have pictures up soon. Engine, trunk, Int pic sound Ok to you guys. Speical requests are Ok too

Reply #12
Congrats Mike. Glad you finally got it going.

Pics!!!!!!!!

Reply #13
:grinno: Here ya go guys, the 3/4 of the way done Fila:grinno:

The new light from John

The rest of the old light

Engine shots!!!

My newly put toghather Int. It was all in peices but it's almost all there now

Reply #14

What lurks in the darkness....