Skip to main content
Topic: Well, since I've gotten a chance at one... (Read 3127 times) previous topic - next topic

Well, since I've gotten a chance at one...

I figured I would give someone else on the board a chance as well:

Cougar Convertible

Reply #1
I saw that and considered posting it here...but didn't want to give myself any competition. 

Thanks Alex.  Thanks a lot. :flip:
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #2
Well then how come there are 0 bids? you shoulda been on it like fly on shiznit ;)

See.. If i saw a bid.. then i woulda never posted.. no bids means nobody mighta seen it.. so I didn't want it to slip by.. but you knwo you can always call dibs.. and hope that other board members are respectful to that..

Reply #3
Can I call dibs?  :D
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #4
You went over and beyond to help out with mine so in my opinion you deserve to get dibs.

Reply #5
Oh my gosh! I just found this today too! LOL
I already e-mailed the guy with questions.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #6
It's a V6 car......

'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #7
That's ok with me.....

Reply #8
Ok, simple question...I saw it this morning while cruising e-bay, before coming to the board....I also e-mailed the guy before coming to the board.... so, if someone other than David were to bid on it, is there going to be hard feelings about it?

Reply #9
Quote from: LittleAngel1198
Ok, simple question...I saw it this morning while cruising e-bay, before coming to the board....I also e-mailed the guy before coming to the board.... so, if someone other than David were to bid on it, is there going to be hard feelings about it?

Well I'm the bidder on it right now, just to let you know.

His reserve could be crazy though.
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #10
Let me tell you, had this car come up for sale last January you'd all have been out of luck :p Fortunately I've since bought my house and gotten sensible with money :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #11
Sorry guys, I had to bid on it as well.  WAY to nice not too.  plus it has a blue interior/top.  (my personal favorite colour)
The Viper blue, Xenon GFX would go perfect with it.:D

Check out this 5.0L 88 XR7
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-Mercury-Cougar-XR7-MUSTANG-GT-CAPRI_W0QQitemZ220024040215QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6339QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reply #12
While I'm in no position to bid on it..I really hope someone from here gets it..how cool would it be to have 3 rather uncommon Cougars owned by members here...?;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #13
I'm selling my bid... who wants to bid on it??? :D

Seriously good luck to everyone...

Reply #14
Just imagine if I'd have bought it - all three admins on this board would own one :hick:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣