Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone know what this part is thats been dragging on the ground?? (Read 1960 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone know what this part is thats been dragging on the ground??

Reply #15
The part should be pretty easy to find in a junkyard, they were the same for a lot of different cars.  And I think a single bolt holds it in.  Mine fell off my old LTD once and I managed somehow to find it off the side of the road.

Reply #16
I just replaced a rusted fuel return line on my other Ford and the canister on it looks to be the same one.  Are these still available from parts sources?  A few years back I checked the cost and I recall hearing something like $40-$50?  Not cheap, so it went on the back burner for maintenance thoughts.  Maybe they really do last the life of the vehicle??

Reply #17
I know that they have the same one on 79 t-bird's Also you shold have it hooked up to the tank line atleast. I just put those caps on both of the outlets.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird