Skip to main content
Topic: Finally Drove The Cat!! Yay (Read 764 times) previous topic - next topic

Finally Drove The Cat!! Yay

well guys/gals, I have finally driven my cougar. I am so in love with this car, I do have a lot more stuff to repair on it before it is how I like it, but at least it moves.

I was delivering in it tonight, (Asspirate has a oil pan leak) and it was such a comfortable ride. The seats just hugged me.

I didn't have a radio, so I listened to the shiznitty cut off exhaust, which was still pure enjoyment. I also found out tonight that I don't have rear breaks and I need to work on my supension, and do a tune up.

But still I got to drive my cat! I am so happy and content. I think I can die happy!

Sorry for the long post (though not as long as some)

Daniel
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #1
I also found out tonight that I don't have rear breaks and I need to work on my supension
Yep, thats a 20 year old fox body for ya, funny how its still enjoyable that way though :p
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #2
bah that just makes it easy to power brake her! hahaha

Congrats man glad u got her back. Now get those few kinks worked out and she'll be even better. I like the new sig too btw!!! :)

Reply #3
Quote from: Cougarcruisin
Congrats man glad u got her back. Now get those few kinks worked out and she'll be even better. I like the new sig too btw!!! :)

Thanks, but kudos go to ether947 for the sig, does awesome work.

Daniel
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel