Skip to main content
Topic: Headman headers (Read 3057 times) previous topic - next topic

Headman headers

Reply #15
yes, the mac LT's i had rubbed against the k member and rested on the brake lines... also, they rubbed against the steering shaft (even after i replaced it with the flaming river shaft)  so, every time I'd hammer it, the steering would lock and i had to unleash super human strength to turn the wheel to avoid certain doom lol. also, both sets of h pipes i had fit like hell, i cant waite to switch to new headers and deal with making the prochamber  i want fit them...

Headman headers

Reply #16
The s where the header bolts to the head are notched as where to cut them,then you put the pipes that are made to slip around stuff(like steering shaft) on after you put on the other pieces. I did have to dent them to fit around motor mounts,If the mounts were mustang ones i woulnt had to bend them at all. A couple of the tubes are slip fit to the collector to aid in installation. My hustlers for my clevland were the same way,had to cut  and then assemble piece by piece.
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)