Skip to main content
Topic: Independent AMSOIL Dealer (Read 860 times) previous topic - next topic

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

Hello all,  my name is Joe McGuire and I recently became an Independent AMSOIL Dealer.  I am a fan of most any Ford product, I don't own a fox body anything right now but I owned an '85 tbird for a while.  I also owned a '94 tbird which I now is not a fox.

Well, I am sure some of you are familiar with the AMSOIL line of products.  For those of you who are not AMSOIL produces a line of extremely high quality synthetic lubes.  Anything from motor oil for ANY internal combustion engine to fuel additives to greases and spray lube.  They also carry a full line of Mother's appearance products, NGK plugs and wires, Trico wiper blades and a bunch of other stuff too.

Some benefits of using AMSOIL products, increased fuel mileage, less waste oil due to increased drain intervals, less down time and less labor also due to increased drain intervals, better thermal stability, including less boil off, better heat dispersal and better cold weather starting.  AMSOIL oils also prohibit wear better than anybody's stuff out there.  Maximum drain intervals are 25,000 miles unless you do oil buttstuffysis and in that case you can go until the oil comes back out of spec. 

If you are interested in a specific product you can PM me or check out my site AMSOIL I can also send you a free catalog or brochures on any specific product if you want something you can actually hold and look at.  All of the literature is available electronically too.

AMSOIL also offers dealership opportunities for anyone who wants to try their hand at owning a home based business.  I can tell you it is very low cost to get started, less than $100 and it is very rewarding.  You can work your Dealership as much or as little as you like.  Some people just do it part time and others make a career income from it.  The training is very easy and you work at your own pace.  Remember profits are better than wages and with this opportunity you partner with an industry leader.  I can also get you information on the business opportunity if you would like.

All of you auto shop or business owners, there are special programs for you if you want to cut costs and increase profits in your business as well.  Just PM me for details.

Reply #1
I am going to try to update this thread at least weekly and I plan to have a weekly special on a specific product.

If anybody is on the fence about using or switching to AMSOIL there are gobs of literature to explain everything

Reply #2
OK, for the week of 8/31-9/7 I will be selling AMSOIL Signature series oil 0w-30 for Dealer cost which is what I pay and what you pay if you are a preferred customer.  If there is anybody local you can pick it up and save about $10 on shipping my zip is 20620.

If you are questioning 0w oil being too light, remember this oil is superior to standard oil and has much better temperature stability and has way less boil off.  I have this in my wife's Honda Civic with 145K on the clock and it has never run better.  I also put 5W oil in my '00 Powerstroke and it has done great.

I will also extend my discount for an AMSOIL EA oil filter with your oil.