Skip to main content
Topic: i have an idea and need help figuring it out. (Read 811 times) previous topic - next topic

i have an idea and need help figuring it out.

Ok im putting my tc fan harness back together and the extra stuff taken out. So now i have an idea to put a switch in here so if and when the ircm fails i can just flip the switch to turn the fan on and off. But would not hinder the opperaton of the ircm. The only way i can figure this out that the switch would have to be on to even make the fan kick on if the relay opens. plus a diagram of this setup would help me out. And its a 88 tc.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #1
bump! Maybe jcassity can jump on this one. I need to get it back together soon so i can get on the job hunt even harder. all i want to know is what wires would i have to add some extra wire so i can use a toggle switch on it so if my ircm fails again i can manually turn the fan on.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #2
See if this helps...