Skip to main content
Topic: Need a turbo asap (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

Need a turbo asap

My turbo bit the dust today. If anyone has a T3 or a IHI turbo in good condition please let me know and how much you want for it. Its needed for my daily driver so I need it as soon as possible. Thanks..
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Need a turbo asap

Reply #1
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=10685504&cat=&lpid=3
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Need a turbo asap

Reply #2
When I clicked on the link it says that the ad isn't found.. ?

If anyone knows where I can get IHI or t3 turbo, or has one thier selling, please let me know..
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Need a turbo asap

Reply #3
Where in PA are you? I am just north of Warren PA and might have something to get you by. It was on my 86 XR7 when I got it. There was a nut floating around in the front of it and chewed up the blades so I replaced it. I dont know if between what you have and this you could make something work to get you going again but if you can you are more than welcome to it.