Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 Thunderbrid Sport for sale. Great project car. $2000 or best offer. (Read 835 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 Thunderbrid Sport for sale. Great project car. $2000 or best offer.

So, I have decided to see if there might be any interest in this car before I decide to  part it out. This would be a great project car. Virtually rust free and the interior is the best that I have seen in one of these with the complete original still in tact. 73,000 miles. Sat for about 14 years. I got it running after installing a new fuel pump, fuel filter and battery. Idles rough. (That is why it sat in the first place). Code says it is the EGR Valve. I have not tried to fix that. Apparently had a new Jasper AOD trans installed at some point. There is warranty info in the glove box. Has a few small dents, the worst of which is on the right rear roof B pillar, I think most of the dents are  from tree branches. Would need paint, tires, and a right front brake line. jThat is all that I am aware of that is mechanically wrong at this point.
Here is the link to my craigslist ad. The car is in Manassas, VA. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/1987-thunderbird-sportmiles/6665873089.html
More pics on the ad.
XXX

Reply #1
XXXXX

Reply #2
Someone here buy this :)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.