Skip to main content
Topic: Any members near Harrisburg, PA? (Read 1080 times) previous topic - next topic

Any members near Harrisburg, PA?

Need a set of eyes on this one, and possibly someone willing to act as intermediary??

https://york.craigslist.org/cto/5721415165.html

Or maybe you happen to own/know who owns this one???

GRRRRR, why are all the good ones so far away???

Reply #1
Are you a member over on Four Eyed Pride? Several folks over there around that area.

Reply #2
I'm driving through there this weekend actually with my cougar to NYC

Reply #3
I live in Lancaster County ... Dover is in York County just across the river ... might be 30 minutes away from me.  I was actually looking at this car the other night on Craigslist.  Seems pretty nice but also seems priced a little high to me.

Reply #4
Quote from: 85CougarCobra;456686
I live in Lancaster County ... Dover is in York County just across the river ... might be 30 minutes away from me.  I was actually looking at this car the other night on Craigslist.  Seems pretty nice but also seems priced a little high to me.

That was my thought as well, and being in Oklahoma, makes it a bit difficult to get a feel for true "value" without seeing it.  If you go look, give a report, would you?  Thanks!

Reply #5
Very nice XR7. Love the Red interior and wheels. However, it's priced at nearly double what I payed last summer for my near mint/rust free 87 XR7 5.0. Can't see why it's so hight, should be no more than $3,000 (I payed 2800 for a 150,000 mile car, put in another $1500 or so in tune ups and tires)

Reply #6
I'll email them through Craigslist and see what I can find out.  I'm off on Monday so maybe I'll get a swing out to look at it this extended weekend and see what's up.

Reply #7
My 88xr7 is far from perfect, but I got it for $500 with 180k miles.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #8
I sent the seller a message, but haven't heard anything back.  I will have to give them a call.  They reduced the price to $5,500.