Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone Need Body Sections? 88 Turbo Coupe (Read 1841 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone Need Body Sections? 88 Turbo Coupe

Reply #15
Overall it was in pretty good shape. Seats are gone. Have a nice red console base, nice red door panels, red interior plastics, very nice red carpet, right side arm rest base with ONLY one broken tab. Dash pad is junk.

Looking for anything in particular?

Reply #16
Can you please send/post some pictures of the console base please? Would you be willing to ship?

Thanks,
Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Reply #17
XX
Quote from: gtbird;456123
Can you please send/post some pictures of the console base please? Would you be willing to ship?

Thanks,
Rick

I can  ship. There's no breaks or cracks. The swivel pin is broken on the ash tray. Needs cleaned.
XX

Reply #18
The driver's side looks a little more beat up than mine. It might clean up to look better than mine, not sure.
How much shipped to 02831?
Thanks for posting the photos!

Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.

Reply #19
Quote from: gtbird;456127
The driver's side looks a little more beat up than mine. It might clean up to look better than mine, not sure.
How much shipped to 02831?
Thanks for posting the photos!

Rick

I can assure you that there's no scratches on it. What you see is dust/dirt.
$75 shipped

Thanks
Rich

Reply #20
Let me think about.
Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #21
I need a few parts for my 88bird going from the trsck to the street. Need the complete heater ac box and duct work from under the dash also need the complete wiper assembly and i do mean all of it could use the seat tracks from the front seats shipping to 72802 thanks

Reply #22
Quote from: 70429scj;456625
I need a few parts for my 88bird going from the trsck to the street. Need the complete heater ac box and duct work from under the dash also need the complete wiper assembly and i do mean all of it could use the seat tracks from the front seats shipping to 72802 thanks

Yes Sir, I have all of that. Let me check on shipping.
Power tracks ok?

Reply #23
power tracks are what I need do you think you could grab the harnees as far back as you can get it, I also needhood hinges if you have them
Thanks
steve

Reply #24
Quote from: 70429scj;456635
power tracks are what I need do you think you could grab the harnees as far back as you can get it, I also needhood hinges if you have them
Thanks
steve

PM sent

Reply #25
Pm sent
Steve