Skip to main content
Topic: Rocker arm assemblies and tilt lever.... (Read 980 times) previous topic - next topic

Rocker arm assemblies and tilt lever....

Reply #30
vinnie, I have your rockers boxed up and ready to be shipped.  if everything goes as planned they will go out in the morning

Reply #31
Sweet.THANKS !!! I'll be shipping out parts on Monday.I have to work this weekend.I appreciate your help.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #32
Got it all.Thanks guys.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #33
Vinnie, Did you get your tilt lever yet? I wasn't 100% sure I had an extra one so I've been meaning to look and finally did. I do have one, the part closest to the threads will nead painted, I think it was removed with vise grips. But other than that it looks to be in good shape. I tried taking pics. they're blurry but give you an idea if interested. I can post it in my sale thread if you'd like.

Reply #34
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;313200
Vinnie, Did you get your tilt lever yet? I wasn't 100% sure I had an extra one so I've been meaning to look and finally did. I do have one, the part closest to the threads will nead painted, I think it was removed with vise grips. But other than that it looks to be in good shape. I tried taking pics. they're blurry but give you an idea if interested. I can post it in my sale thread if you'd like.

I sent Vinnie the one I had original from my car. I had planned at some point going back to the salavage yard and getting him one that is styled for the 85-88.

Reply #35
Okay, that's cool. I just thought I'd check. Thanks.

Reply #36
Yes,I got one.I haven't installed it yet.I should've done that today when I was re-installing the 140mph speedo (sold the 190).I appreciate you guys.