Skip to main content
Topic: For the Gearhead's office. (Read 781 times) previous topic - next topic

For the Gearhead's office.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/06/23/the-ultimate-gearhead-s-desk/

Prepare to never get anything done again.:hick:

Our virtual collection of furniture for car nuts keeps on gaining items. It's already got sofas shaped like the hoods and trunks of cars, carbon fiber chairs, Pininfarina-designed desks, another desk made from a Mini Cooper, Maserati lamps... even wine racks and coffee tables made from engine blocks. This latest addition to the collection, however, may very well be the ultimate gearhead's desk. Created by designer Dale Mathis, the glass tabletop showcases all manner of gears moving in sync and incorporates a keyboard tray. And while it may dazzle and amaze, it sells for an even more amazing $21,000.

Reply #1
No shiznit!! lol

MMMM I found a new site to shop for Cat Jam!!
WOOOOT!!!

Eric, we need to up the budget! :rollin:
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #2
If I was a millionaire,I'd have one.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Seriously though, I found some prize scores for next year.... one is a very unique coat rack.....[wayne] it will be mine...oh yes....it will.[/wayne]
:cougarsmily:~Karen~