Skip to main content
Topic: Rear shock adapter brackets (Read 12714 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear shock adapter brackets

Reply #75
Quote from: Chuck W;216691
As per the info listed HERE

I just picked up the lasered parts today.  Have to get them welded and plated.

Awesome. I'll be picking up a couple sets. Thanks.

Reply #76
OK, I'm welding on these and by the time everything is set, these should be shipping by the end of the month.

Pricing is $43/shipped in the US. (Shipping to Canada will depend on how fast you want it).

Email me (cwarren@indy.net) if you want to order a set.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #77
Chuck,I just have air shocks right now on my Sport.How will these help my car?Which year Stang shocks will I need?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #78
How will they help? 

They will just allow you to make use of more readily-available "performance" Mustang rear shocks as opposed to the non-existent ones for Tbirds.

79-04

Reply #79
Thanks a lot for the info.I never really watched this thread because I had no intentions of changing anything until now.I want a set,but will have to wait until I get a few of the more expensive things out of the way.It's painful trying to build this car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #80
These will be going to the plater's this week and able to shipped next week.  Still a few sets available.

Reply #81
Picked up from the plater's this morning.

Getting boxed up over the weekend and shipping early next week.

A handful of sets still available.

Reply #82
4 or 5 sets available.

Reply #83
Sent you an email Chuck. I need some of those shock adapters. Thanks.
GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

Reply #84
replied

Reply #85
A couple sets still available.

Reply #86
just so I dont miss out on this, can you PM me your address?
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #87
How about you email me?  (cwarren@indy.net)

I'll send you the info that way.

Reply #88
emailed
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #89
Money sent
my $300 beater ;)