Skip to main content
Topic: WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK (Read 12455 times) previous topic - next topic

WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK

Reply #60
please remind me not to piss anyone off here:grinno:

Reply #61
I think everyone has gone too far with the jokes in this thread.
One 88

Reply #62
, some people are just so worthless.  What a bell end.

Reply #63
Quote from: 88turbo;117425
Do I see the start of the Fox tbird/cougar SWAT team? :beatyoass: :beatyoass: :beatyoass:

awesome:sorry:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #65
You kniow what? we could all stand on the street, surrounding his house.  All wear a Foxtbirdcougarforums T-shirt..... and just stand there. No speaking, no jeering.... just stand there. I think it would get the wanted reaction from  the little dickweed.  And then we can start leaving business cards at his work, on his car, in his driveway, on his front step......  I think it might be the last time he screws anybody over.  If uyou cant be Violent, why not sheer intimidation?
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #66
So,has there been any updates as to whether or not you made contact withis guy?Have you notified the authorities?What's been done and what are the results so far???
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #67
Quote from: Birdman;118620
You kniow what? we could all stand on the street, surrounding his house.  All wear a Foxtbirdcougarforums T-shirt..... and just stand there. No speaking, no jeering.... just stand there. I think it would get the wanted reaction from  the little dickweed.  And then we can start leaving business cards at his work, on his car, in his driveway, on his front step......  I think it might be the last time he screws anybody over.  If uyou cant be Violent, why not sheer intimidation?

now thats the best suggestion to date.  i know it woule make me nervous.

Reply #68
Nothing to update yet. I filed for the damage with UPS, but the sender gets the check, not the reciever. I call the cops Monday morning.

Reply #69
Quote from: CougarSE;117937
I think everyone has gone too far with the jokes in this thread.

You mean $500 isn't a worthy amount to KILL someone for?  You're dumb, Claude.

Reply #70
Quote from: Ifixyawata;118907

time to go try to revive the neighbor? lol

Reply #71
Quote from: Ifixyawata;118907

I'd say $500 is waiting by his car with a big ass stick:beatyoass:

Reply #72
For those who don't realize... my comments to Claude were sarcastic.  I think a bunch of us showing up at his house is pretty dumb.  Like someone else said, this thread is getting out of hand.  Way off-topic, that is.

Reply #73
I talked to the Grandfather and Grandmother yesterday. They said to stop calling, because he never refunds anybody. Sounds like he pulls this sh*t a lot. Cops are getting called tomorrow by noon. I'm done toying around.

Reply #74
Did they say stop calling.  Or did they listen to you and offer that they had no solution for you?
One 88