Skip to main content
Topic: Finally after 2 months of agony! (Now With PICS!!!) (Read 1187 times) previous topic - next topic

Finally after 2 months of agony! (Now With PICS!!!)

The lincoln is sitting in my driveway. Its a 1990 Mark VII LSC Special Edition (which means its got BBS wheels and a monochrome paint job). Its not perfect but cars are more fun that way with things to fix. The interior is black leather and amazingly it has a ford factory cd player (I didnt even know they had cd players in 1990?). Going from a CFI 3.8 to a 5.0 HO is such a huge difference. Ill post some pics for u guys tomorrow when its light out.

Re: Finally after 2 months of agony!

Reply #1
Cool, glad you now have a car with a whole engine(I'll get busted for that one).  :grinno: 

The LSCs are just big brothers to the Bird/Coug, and CD players were first on the option list in '89.

Reply #2
:ttiwwp:

Any-hoo.. LSC = good stuff. Neither myself nor my fiance would mind seeing one in the driveway.

Reply #3
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
Cool, glad you now have a car with a whole engine(I'll get busted for that one).  :grinno: 

:giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:
never thought of it that way before :giggle:

Reply #4
As promised here you guys go:

It isnt too bad for 2000 bux. When I first looked at the car I was worried that it had a lot of rust, but I guess I was just being paranoid. The rust isnt actually too bad and is only in a few spots.

Re: Finally after 2 months of agony! (Now With PICS!!!)

Reply #5
:wtf:

Like I said before, I give up on getting good deals such as this.  I paid the same for my car, which has more miles, is NOT an HO, has more rust (even though I can't see any on this car), I'm not complaining though, just taking it as a lesson learned.

:brick:

Very very nice car. Don't wreck this one.  :grinno:

Reply #6
Congrats man.  They are great cars.  I just picked up an 89 LSC myself.  Yours is really nice though.  I am jelous.  Mine is a lot ruffer than yours and no cd player, hell i cant even get good sound out of my rear speakers.  STILL LOVE IT (i dont buy cars for the radios)  The seats are ripped and it needs TLC under the hood and lots of small anoying things like power door locks.  Sorry I dont have any pics, but it is light blue with navy interior and only 108,000 but I picked it up for $650 :)    Congratulations to you the LSC is a great car.  That one is very sharp.  I cant wait to see it after some of your mods.

Reply #7
Those pics make me want another one. I had a blue with blue interior 91 with the bbs rims. But it now sits in my parents driveway because someone in a full size chevy truck thought the trunk looked like a nice parking spot. :disappoin