Skip to main content
Topic: Forum Decals (Read 8382 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum Decals

Reply #62
Quote from: 88turbo
I currently have 12 White and 4 Silver  Price is reduced to $6.00  PM if interested :D

Why the bump in price? First post of the thread said $5.00? :D
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Forum Decals

Reply #63
I went to a different person to have them made since I have moved to a different town so they cost alittle more this time around.

Forum Decals

Reply #64
Do you have anymore and if so then how much? Is What all colors can you get them in also?  I live in Columbiana, Ohio 44408

Forum Decals

Reply #66
What sizes are they and will they fit on my quarter windows? If so then I will need 2 and if not then just one silver.

Forum Decals

Reply #67
the decals are 8" long by 3" tall and they should fit the quarter windows but I dont have a 4 eye available to make sure :(

Forum Decals

Reply #68
Ok, this my be probaly the worst thing I've asked so far but whats a "4 eye".

Forum Decals

Reply #69
oh god.....

4 eye....83 to 86 cat / bird
One 88

Forum Decals

Reply #70
But why is it a 4 eye. Can someone please explane....:flame:

Forum Decals

Reply #71
The 4 head lights, opposed to the 87-88 style of two.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Forum Decals

Reply #73
Ahh, I see. Yeah, I'll get those to you. If not do you think I can get a custom size?