Skip to main content
Topic: Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em (Read 4367 times) previous topic - next topic

Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you wanna give your 'bird or Cougar a new look with some vinyl graphics, I'm your man! I'm starting up a new business, and since I'm tryin to get the word out (and you guys are fellow fox-body enthusiasts) I'm givin some crazy deals.  E-mail me the dimensions and colors you want, and i can give you a free quote. (You can apply them yourself, or I can do it for a fee if you don't mind coming to NW Ohio.) The sky's the limit as far as design goes - I can design a graphic/logo, or text for your car, or you can with a graphic editing tool on your own if you'd like. You can even send me a drawing/business card and I can digitize it and make a graphic from it.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanx
Jason
1987 Mercury Cougar XR-7  5.0 HO 5-speed:cougarsmily:
419-234-8422
bcpen 15sjra@hotmail.com

Reply #1

These are what I had in mind the ones with the round cat are already floating around on some cars and the walking cat hasnt been made yet so let me know what you think and what you can do to help me out.  Thanks, Graham

Reply #2
New decal designs Graham?

Reply #4
No problem, just let me know what size & color u want 'em. if you want somethin other than white/grey/black I can send you a sample so you can be sure it matches. Thx!

Jason

Reply #5
8" long by 3" tall. I've been taking some special orders but the main colors have been white and silver. I could send you one of the remainint white ones I have for you to compare to.

Reply #6
Actually, now that I look at the graphics you are currently selling, my brother purchased a set of those from you a few months ago! He's been on here for awhile with his Blue '87 Turbo Coupe. His are white, and I have the same white available. I have a light grey that is very similar to silver.  Just let me know how many you want of each color and what price range you were thinkin, and I can send you one in the mail for you to approve before you buy a large amt.  Thx!

Jason

Reply #7
Hey everybody- I also have done the XR-7 pinstriping that goes under the body molding (mine was starting to peel off) and I'm lookin for somebody interested in putting an old-school Cougar Eliminator graphics package onto one of our Cougars-I'll only charge you what the vinyl costs me to do it so I can use your cougar as a test-cat!
Thx,
Jason

Reply #8
How about a set of pinstripes for the Fila in the spring. Thin red and blue, about the legnth of the car. start at each fender near the headlight then go down the doors, the rear quarter, across the back of the trunk, then back up the other side. Just a qoute, and if you instal I'll take ya to lunch;). I have pics if you need.

Reply #9
Quote from: kewlcoug;127568
.....I'm lookin for somebody interested in putting an old-school Cougar Eliminator graphics package onto one of our Cougars-I'll only charge you what the vinyl costs me to do it so I can use your cougar as a test-cat!
Thx,
Jason

I may be your guy.  Let me know how much.

Reply #10
Can regular vinyl graphics be applied to windows?

If so and you are in fact giving some good deals, I may have you make some sort of window decal for me...

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #11
'84 Fila - I should be able to do that for around $35 (since you're throwin lunch in, lol) We could also include a small t-bird logo within the stripes if you wanna (on the front or rear fender) I've seen them do this quite a bit on newer cars, and it looks pretty good.

1 Wld Brd - We could do the eliminator package for around $30, might be a little less once i figure up how much vinyl I'll need for the package, but don't you have a t-bird?? We could do it on that, too, but you might want different text than "Eliminator," but that of course is totally up to you!

Red LX - Vinyl graphics go onto windows great, they apply to pretty much any flat surface.  And I will get you the best deal, guaranteed!

Reply #12
Quote from: kewlcoug;127568
Hey everybody- I also have done the XR-7 pinstriping that goes under the body molding (mine was starting to peel off) and I'm lookin for somebody interested in putting an old-school Cougar Eliminator graphics package onto one of our Cougars-I'll only charge you what the vinyl costs me to do it so I can use your cougar as a test-cat!
Thx,
Jason

I would really like to see some close up shots of this.  I am very interested in this.
One 88

Reply #13
We'll make a day to do this in the spring, after it's painted. Do you need a few pics to work off of?