Skip to main content
Topic: CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations) (Read 14647 times) previous topic - next topic

CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations)

Reply #60
I can make them for most any car or truck.  I'm sending you an email to get started.

Reply #61
I'd like a set for the Fila. About how much would a set run me?

Reply #62

You haven't even paid me for the steering wheel center...and you're worried about gauge faces?!

Reply #63
Quote from: 84 Fila;119321
$97 with shipping.  Feel free to send me an email @ panther37@gmail.com.  Just be sure to work things out with Eric.  His avatar looks very, very, very stern.  I wouldn't want that guy angry with me. :p

Reply #65
Thanks. I should have said I'm looking for a "quote" instead of I want. Thanks and I'll keep you in mind

Reply #66
Quote from: 88turbo;119340
how about for a 79 cougar?
All I need are the gauge faces scans.  If some one's already scanned them I can use those.  If not, either you can scan your stock gauges or you can send them to me for scanning.  If needed I can send them back to you quickly.  This applies for most cars and trucks.

Reply #67
Do you sell just the inverter separately?  Mine is going out on me (different brand of gauges).

Reply #68
Quote from: SirTriv;120473
Do you sell just the inverter separately?  Mine is going out on me (different brand of gauges).
$10 shipped.  Please send me an email or just send the $10 to panther37@gmail.com .

Reply #69
Quote from: Panther37;120496
$10 shipped.  Please send me an email or just send the $10 to panther37@gmail.com .

You've got a PM.

Reply #70
I finally have some installed pictures to share!

Reply #71
Awesome
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #72
Will it be the same price for just the Fuel, Oil, Charge & Water gauges? I'm thinking about getting them in the Autometer Cobalt style. Same lighting as well.

Also can you make new heater control face plates? 

If you answered these questions already I apologize. I just skimmed through the posts.

Thanks.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #73
Quote from: Ether947;152804
Will it be the same price for just the Fuel, Oil, Charge & Water gauges? I'm thinking about getting them in the Autometer Cobalt style. Same lighting as well.

Also can you make new heater control face plates? 

If you answered these questions already I apologize. I just skimmed through the posts.

Thanks.
Just the little gauges will be less.  For the HVAC panel, I'll need a scan to make one for you.  Email me at panther37@gmail.com and we can work something out.

Reply #74
All of your links on Post #1 are dead. I really like the sound of these, that's why I was looking...