Skip to main content
Topic: $29.95 all you can carry in a wheel barrel day (Read 774 times) previous topic - next topic

$29.95 all you can carry in a wheel barrel day

I am one happy camper today gentlemen.There was a $29.95 all you can carry in a wheel barrel day at one of the upullits today and for the next couple of weekends if i heard correctly.
I scored a 96 351w rollercam short block,a set of 429/460 truck rods for my brother,some mkvii hood hinges and a few other small trim peices and doodads.Could have picked up a perfect dark blue dashboard for selling or trading but i got there at 8:05 this morning and didn't get home till after 2:00.

Reply #1
That's cool. I wish places around here did something like that.

Reply #2
If they did that around here, I'd have to buy a second shed. :p

Reply #3
Is there a limit on how many times you can fill your wheel barrel per day?

Reply #4
As far as i know there isn't.I saw an s10 pickup in the parking lot with 2 v8's and a 4 banger in the bed and obviously the guy was in the yard again.i wish i didn't have to work tomorrow or i'd go back and get that dashboard and a few other things that i should have grabbed today.

Reply #6
I hope it will still be there the next time i go back.We will have to wait and see.

Reply #7
P.s.Hey Slamedcat,picked up a few more of those Cougar centercaps for you.

Reply #8
if ya could score a good holset turbo off a dodge ram diesel i would be glad to take it off your hands. 

or  a couple small turbo coupe turbo's:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication