Skip to main content
Topic: "Stupid" stuff you admit to considering for your Bird/Cat/Mark/etc. (LONG post) (Read 14370 times) previous topic - next topic

"Stupid" stuff you admit to considering for your Bird/Cat/Mark/etc. (LONG post)

Reply #90
Quote from: Coldcougar;348222
i had another brain fart...t-roofing the cat...

............I don't know about that but I did at one time want gull wing doors on the cougar and lambo's on my 96...
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #91
Quote from: sarjxxx;348301
............I don't know about that but I did at one time want gull wing doors on the cougar and lambo's on my 96...

hmm...gull wings...:hick:you might have somethin there.
1974 Cougar XR7, 351 C, stock. white leather.
1983 Coug' LS-XR7-1/ A/c Delete, Edlebrock Intake, Holley 600 4bbl, Custom Badging, True dual Glasspacks
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 3.8L bone stock winter beater, in Gold

Reply #92
I've got to finish it first. Still no crazy thoughts. Doesn't everyone by a roted to death bird part it out then go get another one with an auto tranny when you wanted a stick strip that one and make it what you want. A 351 Windsor and 5 speed strip all wires and computers out hang pedals and do it all in two weeks 4 cyl to 5.8 in the first week of August outside in my driveway? I think the sun got to me I had fun and the car rocks.:burnout:

Don't Know How to post video but its on facebook:crazy:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1285004058&v=app_2392950137 some vids?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #93
umm post a link to your facebook lol
I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip:

Reply #94
Doe's it work?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #95
brings me to your facebook but i see no vids...

Reply #96
QUOTE=Thunder Bantam;348426]brings me to your facebook but i see no vids...[/QUOTE]

It worked for me cause I was logged in I can build a car a house and make a baby but a computer can still out smart me right untill I pull the plug  :banana:

Reply #97
nice lol

Reply #98
Quote from: Coldcougar;348308
hmm...gull wings...:hick:you might have somethin there.

Pffft, Cats dont have wings. Birds on the hand... :grinno:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #99
Quote from: Romeo2k;348445
Birds on the hand...

are worth more on the bush?:rollin:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #100
D'oh, Forgot the "other". :p
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~