Skip to main content
Topic: box of goodies (Read 2719 times) previous topic - next topic

box of goodies

How do i post muliple pics in one post?  other people are able to,, Help

thanks 20thanniv-ls!!!

everything shipped fine.

box of goodies

Reply #3
I for sure though something was gonna break.....glad everything got there ok!
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

box of goodies

Reply #4
I bet you were like a kid in a candy store opening all the boxes!

box of goodies

Reply #5
Looks like a nice christmas!!!!!! just a few months late.... or early!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

box of goodies

Reply #6
That is indeed a very nice box of goodies. Looks like you'll be able to build yourself another 20th :hick:

As for posting multiple pictures, in order to post more than three per post you need to host the pics elsewhere, such as your own hosting service (like I do) or with photobucket, image shack, etc,  and link to 'em in your post using the [img] tag, or if you use the WYSIWYG editor, the image icon (looks like a little mountain, next to the link icon that looks like planet earth and a chain). This also allows you to post your pics inline instead of bunching them all up at the end of your post.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

box of goodies

Reply #7
I use cardomain, I made a car page that is invisible that only I can see and just load it with pictures. Thats how i access pictures for my blog and that way they aren't too big.

box of goodies

Reply #8
BTW, looks like you cleaned up what I didn't;)
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

box of goodies

Reply #9
I want a box of stuff like that... only 85-86 parts!

What are those little pieces of black and red on the edge of the able? Did the tail light break?
1986 Cougar LS

box of goodies

Reply #10
Quote from: DVP;265535

I am with you 120%!

box of goodies

Reply #11
Quote from: DVP;265535

What are those little pieces of black and red on the edge of the able? Did the tail light break?

DVP, I'm with you also on that box of goodies....but can you build me a place to store it too ?? :evilgrin:

box of goodies

Reply #12
It was some heavy stuff (38lbs worth) but it does look like a piece of the headlights/taillights may have broken off........
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

box of goodies

Reply #13
I told him to toss in broken stuff, i found out PVC glue works perfect to attach this plastic.  You just dont use the cleaner or it will disolve the plastic.

Im happy,
I purchased a bunch of stuff a year ago like this to include the wheels, no tail lights or seat covers.  It included many other goodies like radio , eq, keyless module, bla bla.

Im going to lay each seat cover in one of the bath tubs with soapy water and let them soak.

BTW, i am attempting to replace the front arm rest cover using a rear armrest cover........any thoughts?

box of goodies

Reply #14
Quote from: mercury-man;265537
DVP, I'm with you also on that box of goodies....but can you build me a place to store it too ?? :evilgrin:

Not a problem

Quote from: jcassity;265541
I told him to toss in broken stuff, i found out PVC glue works perfect to attach this plastic.  You just dont use the cleaner or it will disolve the plastic.

Im happy,
I purchased a bunch of stuff a year ago like this to include the wheels, no tail lights or seat covers.  It included many other goodies like radio , eq, keyless module, bla bla.

Im going to lay each seat cover in one of the bath tubs with soapy water and let them soak.

BTW, i am attempting to replace the front arm rest cover using a rear armrest cover........any thoughts?

Anything is possible.
1986 Cougar LS