Skip to main content
Topic: $%^$in HOODLUMS!!!! (Read 3324 times) previous topic - next topic

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Went to work today, just like every other day, only to come out and see the wheels stolen off of it!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:  After cursing for a while, filing a police report, I went through the garage to find a spare set.  I guess these will have to do...

Full Album from this catastrophy:  http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v173/kingcars/New%20Wheels/

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #1
Well.....I guess those are just going to have to do. Sucks man people just have no  respect for others' property.....hope ur pullin' through alright. :D
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #2
Those are just wheels you had laying around?You had 8 holes on it didn't you?If they find out who stole them,tell the thieves "thanks".8 holes are good for s only.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #3
start looking at all the fox/sn95 mustangs around town, you had the cobra rims right?

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #4
Here's a pic from right before the crime happened:

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #5
Guys, I think he was kidding about the 8-holes being stolen...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #6
I am retarded you can plainly see your rims in your sig.:hick:

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #7
If you don't get your 8 hole rims back, I have a set that are in better shape than yours were I'll trade for your Cobra's. I'll even include the 10 year old brand new (400 mile +-) tires.  Let me know!  (LOL)

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #8
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;238159
Guys, I think he was kidding about the 8-holes being stolen...

:mullet:  :burnout:  :shakeass:  ;)  :rollin:

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #9
Nice,someone finally got those.
I thought about getting them years ago but they only came in 5lug.
After emailing the company and getting a no we won't make you a set in 4 lug i decided i'd go 5 and get fr500s.
Then to my amazment about a year later they make them in 4lug,go figure.
Surprised you didn't go deepdish for the rear.

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #10
Quote from: dominator;238163

Surprised you didn't go deepdish for the rear.

Me too. They look good. If I ever get rims they will be dished.
1986 Cougar LS

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #11
Sorry guys, didn't have the money for the bigger rear tires, and I think my car is better suited for an even look front to back.

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #12
I had those tire... Stuck pretty good... with all 152 HP LOL.
1986 Cougar LS

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #13
shagy shagy. :bowdown:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

$%^$in HOODLUMS!!!!

Reply #14
HELL YEA looks FREAKING AWESOME!!!

and hahahaha Im glad you used my story i told you haha

Too bad you didnt take a pic with it up on jackstands like I mentioned and played them longer

Btw time for it to come down a inch or 2
then it will looks even sweeeeter
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07