Skip to main content
Topic: I will never make fun of Carpimp's old car ever again (Read 2705 times) previous topic - next topic

I will never make fun of Carpimp's old car ever again

Here's why........
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
ha if it werent for all the stickers and the gay hubcaps and hood scoops it wouldnt look bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
I should've went with those hubcaps.They kinda look like my chrome Cobra R wheels if you step way back and squint your eyes a lot.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Ummm

my guess is the dude bought it with just the green and black paint job and it probably had expensive wheels that the seller did not want to give up so he threw steelies on it. Then the buyer "tricked it out" from there....
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #4
ran out of black paint halfway up the door?  hmm.  yeah, that's hideous.
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
'89 5.0 w/ ported intakes, Mallory Adjustable FPR, BBK shorties and H with 2.5" Flows, 130 amp 3G, 89 Mustang comp/wiring, Aluminum radiator w/ elec fan, T5 trans, King Cobra clutch, 3.55 gears, 13" Cobra brakes (front), Wilwood prop valve, Mustang A-arms, Front Coil-overs, MM CC plates, Silver 17x9 R's, 03 Cobra IRS, Aluminum DS, 2002 Mustang dash/console etc..., custom leather seats

Reply #5
Quote from: BEARMAX;230685
ha if it werent for all the stickers and the gay hubcaps and hood scoops it wouldnt look bad

X2

Well on second thought, also maybe if it wasn't puke green...:barf: :barf:

Reply #6
Was that this weekend at Cedar Beach?

Reply #7
yes
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #8
Honestly the only thing I really hate about it is the stickers..... Not crazy about the green, but it's not too bad...if the stickers were gone.

As for the hood... there are others here who have the scoops on theirs.... and the rims aren't too bad... maybe not what some here would choose, but not terribly ugly.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #9
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;230704
Honestly the only thing I really hate about it is the stickers..... Not crazy about the green, but it's not too bad...if the stickers were gone.

As for the hood... there are others here who have the scoops on theirs.... and the rims aren't too bad... maybe not what some here would choose, but not terribly ugly.

Hey that IS pimps cougar.....

For once I agree with her, LOL.  Lose the stickers, scoops and put some real rims on it and it probably would be ok....

Reply #10
I can see what the dude has going on there...black scoops on the hood match the black paint on the rear quarters...probably couldn't find chrome rims in 4-lug anymore (aside from the ubiquitous Cobra R's) but wanted the chrome wheel look to match the mirrors...yeah, it may not be your cup of tea but it's his idea and actually it's fairly well executed. If he just lost the stickers I'd love it as-is, IF it's actually raced, which would explain the hubcaps.

(Any bets to see if it has the Scarlet Red interior? LOL.)

Hell, at least he DID something to his car...
...instead of just talk about it like a lot of people here...

Reply #11
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;230707

For once I agree with her, LOL.

Actually, I think that's twice. :rollin: :flip:
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #12
Quote from: vinnietbird;230687
I should've went with those hubcaps.They kinda look like my chrome Cobra R wheels if you step way back and squint your eyes a lot.

Hahaha!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #13
Grey interior......STOCK drivetrain/suspension so far as I could tell.  Wouldn't open the hood and it was whisper quiet.
The pictures do the body justice.
And FWIW I Hate those hood scoops from Lund no matter what you put them on...

And that green on our cars........no.

It is his car and he can do whatever the heck he feels like doing to it, I can appreciate that. 
At the same time that's a lot of loud with no substance to back it up.
If it were an '86 Monte Carlo I highly doubt some of the comments would be as positive.

Just me.... ;)

Reply #14
-those crazy New Yorkers......:hick:

:giggle:
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool: