Skip to main content
Topic: Tail light socket info needed..... (Read 8383 times) previous topic - next topic

Tail light socket info needed.....

Reply #75
I think I can do that.

I hope you don't regret leaving me your phone number today. LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #76
How did it go?

Reply #77
It went great. Once you explained over the phone about the power source, and the middle light which is now the inner light after the socket swap, which supplies the power to the other lights it was great. LOL. The "burst" is really cool, and the signals are set to sequence at a certain speed, not to be adjusted, and it's great. And as I said, that chrome inside the housings really made a difference. I have never seen my tail lights so bright. I also restored and polished the plastic pieces before reassembly of the tail lights which didn't hurt.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #78
Sounds really nice. Good work.

This was for you the equivalent of me sticking my hand in a jar full of spiders.

:)

It was nice talking with you today. It gave me a little break from laying on the floor working on suspension.

Reply #79
LOL. Glad I could help. LOL.