Skip to main content
Topic: Tc Eec Iv (Read 1190 times) previous topic - next topic

Tc Eec Iv

I have a 1988 EEC IV engine computer for a 2.3 turbo coupe.  The catch code is LA3.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gregcm@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=8b1c&.dnm=eaf4.jpg&.src=ph

$50obo plus shipping if your not local.

I have other turbo coupe parts you can see on the photo page.  I'll make a listing with these parts shortly.  Unless stated otherwise, all parts were working at removal from a 88 TC.

Master cylinder
Ride control
Anti lock control
86 Cougar EEC IV computer

my email is gregcm@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Re: Tc Eec Iv

Reply #1
where are you located?

Reply #2
Katy, Texas

Thanks, I updated my profile.  PM sent.

Quote from: Sancho
where are you located?

Reply #3
dammit Sancho...
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
Quote from: Tbird232ci
dammit Sancho...

Shawn...you have no need for that ECU for your 87....  :hick:

Unless you're planning on going with an EEC Tuner, you will not notice any difference between the LA2 and the LA3.  The only difference is the ECU control over boost in the gears....swap to a MBC and pay no nevermind..
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #5
I dont have the money for it till I sell some of my turbo parts, Besides I already have a computer even if it is a LB2

Reply #6
Quote from: Sancho
I dont have the money for it till I sell some of my turbo parts, Besides I already have a computer even if it is a LB2

You don't "need" it either....

I'm not going to mess up his ad..but any 87-88TC guys...unless you plan un going to an EEC Tuner...you don't need to "upgrade" to the LA3...there will be no difference for you.

That being said, Greg have you listed this over at turboford?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #7
SOLD!  Thanks FTCF!

I have not listed anything over at Turbo Fords.  I use to frequent there but haven't much since I got rid of my T/C.  My username has long expired.  They don't seem to friendly to guys selling items only.

Thanks

Reply #8
'jacked:  I actually wanted a manual computer so I can get some of the safety switches to work right, guess I just figured some pins wouldn't be present on the auto comp