Skip to main content
Topic: My wife's 2012 Focus (Read 1314 times) previous topic - next topic

My wife's 2012 Focus

A few weeks ago we bought this. It's a 2012 Focus and it really is a nice little car. It's fully loaded with leather, touch screen, and alot of other goodies. And the best part is my wife loves it! I'm planning on getting the windows tinted and a few other things eventually.

XXX

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #1
Nice car..but...it's 2012, and Ford still can't tint the  windows? Jeeze.

Is that really the factory front bumper(cover)? Looks like something from a tuner mag...but I kinda dig it, though.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #2
Instead of tint they put in an auto rearview mirror, it turns green when there are lights behind you. We both like the way a car looks when the windows are tinted. And yes that's the original bumper cover, I've not done anything to the car yet. They've redone the entire car and I think it's pretty agressive looking.

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #3
Very nice!! They did a good job on the restyle.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #4
Nice. Is it an auto?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #5
Thanks, yeah it's an auto. My wife can't drive a stick. I tried to teach her in my ZX2 I had but she couldn't catch on.

My wife's 2012 Focus

Reply #6
Nice! I really like the new Focus.

Now if they would only power all of the wheels on the ST - I'd be driving a Ford again.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver